This update sucks a lot

the part where the -5 infamy happened came from me and im starting to regret it

im sorry :frpensive:

this man is the messiah

No he has small pp like me

No one?
did you try searching suggestions for “infamy”
bonus round for “guild rating”

Plenty had high vote counts too. How’d you miss literally every single one?
50 votes, increase rating earned/lost from guild PvP to 3/2.
37 votes, add PvE options.
35 votes, no infamy earned from killing players in guilds significantly weaker than yours (unless they instigate).
it took me longer to write this 6 line post than it did to find these

5 Likes

:man_facepalming:

Idk about what you saw or experienced, but AA DID have rking. Boats did not solve that idk what you’re smoking. Pirates did not take strategy to take down because they were pretty dumb. If you’re talking about trigno and averill’s ships I understand but you could just rain mortar hell on them and it’s GG.

Yes I know people rk because lack of content but that’s not the only reason.

Some people just like to ruin peoples day because they can :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Rking was much much more contained in AA than it is in WoM. Rking will exist anywhere but AA rking wasn’t nearly as toxic.

Sucks a lot of what?

Guess I can’t argue with that, it was a tad less rampant.

YOOO YOOO did you just diss boats, your going too the gulag >:c

and boats solve every problem my dude, exploration was way better in AA and had way more content and boats help >:c don’t so bad things to boats or your dying

and, if they’re not getting anything out of rking then there’s no point, the human mind won’t do something if they’re not getting something.

Then you’re not in the right mind.
You enjoy making other people’s experience in the game worse for your own benefit.

As I’ve said to many before and I’ve probably said it to you before, if the game is so boring to you, play something else and wait for the next update instead of making it worse for everybody else.

Boats did not solve RKing, they didn’t make exploration nearly as fun as you keep trying to say it was, the most fun I had in AA exploration is easily outdone by exploring ruins in WoM.
Why? Even if you did explore in AA, there was just about nothing to find. The travel was boring and so was the destination.
I don’t know what kind of difficulty or excitement you’re talking about, but atleast in WoM, I don’t want to point myself in a direction, hold W and go afk until I reach my destination.

Lastly: People do get something out of RKing, that’s what this entire update drama has been about, guild rating is no longer meaningless like it was in AA.

In conclusion, you’re horribly blinded by nostalgia.

What if there’s nothing else to play, or nothing else that entertains that player.

I mean most of the community including vetex says exploration was better, like going underwater to get just from sunken ship, is way better than just walking in and getting chest and walking it, that’s not challenging.

RKing even existed before the guild update, infamy is just made it worst, and even if you fix it it won’t totally stop RKing, like many games have RKing like dino-sim(but they call it KOS) hear me out boats add way more content there are thousands of games like sea of thieves that are just boating and has a lot of content by just doing that, it’s not a magic game it’s just a boating game. Fighting pirates ships is a whole lot of fun which you can’t get on a continent.

Huh? wdym you can do that in WoM and not in AA. Going AFK in AA is impossible your ship would sink by a kraken if you go afk or trigno would attack you

I won’t say I really loved AA, it is just way better that WoM , if I really enjoyed AA i wouldn’t of stop playing AA in 2017, and I could also just play just play AR. Boats = fun it’s just facts.

and your’re horribly blinded by biases. Stop looking at AA and just recognizing the shitty parts of it

Boat them selves won’t solve all the problems, the content that comes with boats and islands will. Vetex said it himself, the map being a continent in a non modernize world his limiting is creativity by a lot

I’m 99% sure he hasn’t even played AA

your talking to me I’ve played AA

I’m saying the other guy. That’s why I replied to you.

Nah I played AA, it was boring as hell from the second you touched the level cap.
Travel makes WoM look exciting.
Everybody had the exact same attacks.
Legendary weapons were one of the most stupid mechanics I’ve ever seen in a game.
Most of the game just asked me to AFK.
The stat progression was literally “equip magic weapon and click”
The PvE might aswell not even existed.

I don’t get why people want AA in WoM, AA was good but its a pile of hot garbage in comparison to WoM.

pvp in aa was a lot more fun due to movement
wait, travelling in wom is fun? shit is ASS compared to AA due sailing being 100x more fun then walking on a BASEPLATE
cough wom having the exact same attacks
legendary weapons had variety at the very least, the whole race was honestly fun
yea stat progression is hell
pve in aa was wacky

Never said either game had exciting travel, they’re both shit at it.
Just because I’m in a boat does not make it more exciting, I’m calling BS on everybody who says you couldn’t AFK between islands in AA because I did it repetitively and suffered no consequences.

Atleast we have SOME customization in WoM, everything in AA between all magics but lightning and light even felt the same.

Legendary weapons were stupid. No questions asked. “Hey lets take this pvp centered game and let RNG decide who gets some insanely powerful weapon that will give them a massive advantage!!”

haha 300 pounders to afk people go brrr

wom customization more like size and dmg, such fun

oh its not like rng wil decide everyones builds in the future of wom cough lost/primordials