This update sucks a lot

AA didn’t even have interactions that meant much of anything.
The magics were bland at best.

If vetex actually makes the entire endgame RNG hell, I’m out, fuck that, not again.

interactions in aa were so fucking boring like lightning + water. oh wait thats literally just wom, boring ass interactions that buff each other.

Except that was pretty much… the only interaction in AA at all.

There’s more of them and a fair few have unique effects.

ah yes, more damage and freeze.

What else would you expect from magic interactions?
A light show? A nuclear blast? Instant obliteration? Completely nullifying enemy magic?

more then just extra damage and freeze?

Huh. wdym AA takes the fucking throne if your talking about travelling, it was way more fun and way more challenging, boats do make non-modernize game more fun (if online) because you can add a lot of content.

You can’t afk between islands lol depending on the seas and the type of boats your using so stop the cap,.

I am convince you never played AA, each magic had it own sperate moves and fighting styles lol so i don’t’ know what you mean.

Shit I mean, I didn’t get any legendary weapons, and they really won’t that op, every weapon above 200 was op in pvp, if your talking about morocs sword then yes, that was very op.

i tested 4/5 of the legendaries and can confirm they’re dumby good

I know, I’ve seen your video .-. if that’s you

what video?!?!?! dont know what you’re talking about smh

Calling BS, as I said earlier, I AFKed between islands constantly.
Stop saying it was challenging, it wasn’t.

Above statement is false.

Considering that frostbow was the only weapon that could freeze, ancient daggers had a hitbox the size of a city, morock’s sword was just a nuclear bomb, durandal lets you teleport across islands, you get the idea.
Aetheral ornament was… there? I never really saw it in action.

For me I tried and failed multiples times.

I’m pretty sure it was like that because of the lore and how it used promethean fire flame. And why are you complaining about the legendary weapons RNG, IT IS LITERALLY CALL LEGENDARY WEAPONS FOR A FUCKINGR REASON. your just upset because you didn’t have any :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

and bro stop the cap I know that’s your channel

Well you had terrible luck or people that just really dislike you following you around with cannon fist.

I actually did.
Multiple, infact.
I’ll still call them stupid because they were.

Ah yes, the rarity order chart.
That doesn’t make having legendary items dictated by RNG in a PvP centered game any less stupid.

According to vetex he prefers AA your just very bias .-. and said world of magic is painful nd miserable to play.

Well that’s vetex, not me.

I don’t want this game to turn into a slightly better clone of AA because people are delusional and thinks boats solve everything.

Playing AA was miserable and I have no idea why I kept going.

Yes and that’s the owner of the game, he wants it to be fun for him and most of the community, not even youtubers like WoM, lol they played it once and stopped. and the videos are like 5 - 10 mins long they get that bored so quick lol

It’s a squeal, it’s suppose to be a slightly better clone

never really said that,

and your just very bias and selfish .-.