Screenshot_4

Screenshot_6
Screenshot_7

Screenshot_2

10 Likes

do you wanna fw a guy who can manifest fleets at will
well those ships will still need to be outfitted and allat but yeah

vetex the 2nd here with reliable information about the future of the story

during the final fight wotan uses the wood curse and turns himself into a boat but then he gets sunk after firing his only two ā€œcannonā€ balls, leaving him to suffer at the bottom of the sea forever

11 Likes

do you want to fight the dude who can painfully impale you at will with a spike like his name is vlad or something

Screenshot_6
Is it modern or mid-18th century?

I fucking refuse to believe that Freedrock canā€™t solo Wotan.

4 Likes

thereā€™s also Randal who would definitely be an interesting fight.

tree (alive) vs tree (dead)

Imo he should be at least on warrenā€™s level. 2018 tech claims that he was already kicking before olympus fell (this mf is nearly 2000 years old), thats A LOT of time to get strong, specially when he gets a boost by dying

And then he turned himself into a boat, funniest shit I have ever seen

3 Likes

They are curse users, conventional weapons donā€™t effect them, so any century, probably even modern day (does curse power protect from nukes?)

assuming elemental weakness is a a thing for them, Wotan can probbaly be nuked to death ( assuming you ave strong enough nuke )

not to mention the radiation as well ( assuming they cant just stay in their elemental form forever )

Wasnā€™t Arsen supposed to be super strong? Like stronger then trigno?
Also whatā€™s yā€™allā€™s power scaling? Mine is:

1. PK
  2. Durza (Right before he died when he had all of Cursebeardā€™s Curses)
  3. Prime Theos
  4. Morock
  5. Cursebeard
  6. Freedrock
  7. Warren
  8. Wotan (Glorified Shipwright)
  9. Valencia
  10. Old Theos
  11. Arsen
  12. King Nero
  13. Trigno
  14. Randal? (He either belongs here or should be much higher)
  15. Averill
1 Like

Journeyman said that Randall isnt exactly a fighter when this topic came up, so I think heā€™d lose. (I may or may not have looked through all the messages when I saw this topicā€¦)

Who is Journeyman anyway? Theyre involved with the lore, or are they speculating from whatā€™s established? Some of their messages suggests the latter, but they also talked some other stuff that seems like its already canon, idk

ok I just had a weird thought.
If wotan ever died unexpectedly, would all of the ships he generated with his curse just cease to exist???

Probably not? Morockā€™s sword is still burning and heā€™s been dead 100 years

Radal is definitely no fighter, if anything he is in a perpetual state of sensory overload from being able to see, hear, etc, through every plant he is connected to (presumably across the entire war seas) if Iā€™m remembering how his curse works right.

Imagine needing to take in THAT MUCH information all the time.

I thought that would just be the nature of the Arcanium Weapon? They can still channel a certain type of Magic if it was used for a long time with said specific Magic. Iā€™d imagine Morrock used that weapon for quite a long while.

Ig? But does Wotan need to constantly channel power to keep his fleet alive? Does killing him just make all his soldiers drown? Idk, I assume he is just using his power to create real wood, unless curse users being able to create their element was reconned?

the wood curse creates actual wood, I doubt thats been retconned for at least the solid magic curses since that would unironically ruin some of them