This wotan dude

His power is kinda miswritten, it doesnt DOUBLE every death, it just increases greatly

Grandfire curse user and someone equivelant to a grandfire curse user

I’m gonna post the link every time I see Morrock being mentionned on this thread I swear

he didnt quite make the list

1. prime prometheus
  2. cursebeard
  3. morock
  4. PK
  5. valencia (i’m pretty sure vetex or tech said valencia beats prime theos idk from where, but if that’s false then i would put valencia below prime theos)
  6. prime theos

and idk much about freedrock that’s still canon

fuck you mean crusebeard is below prometheus

I’m awaiting you, you seem to take on the attribute of cowardice from your ungodly sight of a deity.

and yet he has still too scared to go within a SEA of theos

i just told you to make it so you would shut the fuck up about morock in this post, and instead would spam it in a post i will never look in, dont start again i am tired of your bs

cursebeard didn’t solo prometheus dude he had a whole ass army
vetex explicitly stated somewhere in the forums that prometheus would whoop cursebeard in a 1 v 1 even after he got the 4 curses

i
dont care

now i may be a rupin and julian fan but dude if you look at like the things i’ve looked up?
its 50% rupin and 50% freedrock
i SWEAR ATLEAST THERES CONTENT FOR RUPIN ON THE FORUMS
I HAVE TO LURK IN THE DEPTHS FOR MY GLORIOUS OVERPOWERED EXPERIMENTAL CURSE KING

hear me out bro

i SWEAR
freedrock could probably take EVERYONE ON UR LIST WITH MINOR STRUGGLES APART FROM MAYBE CURSEBEARD BUT THATS KIND OF DEBATABLE

i have never seen such statment.
i know cursebeard defeated prommy because of a certain circumstance.
but i’d say he is way stronger than he was back then

too lazy to find that one post but i remember it well since it was a question i asked that vetex directly responded to :person_shrugging:

Stay mad.

2-0
Thank you for being my second ever W. This truly has been a round-a-bout journey.

But it still stands that Morock solos.

When was it? Because he never said anything even similar in the past three years or so.
Here is what he actually said

No implication of Prometheus ever being able to beat him

That’s fine, but I’ve truthfully beaten you, puppykeeper1234.

to be fair
i cant say that ur :nauseated_face: , sorry, ATROCIOUS LIST
wasn’t a reason of going offtopic…

grow up dude

1 Like

The only thing we can do to end this topic is to pray Vetex answers this thread

If I’m ever fact-checked by Vetex or Tech im just gonna live in a bubble of self delusions