This wotan dude

If I’m ever fact-checked by Vetex or Tech im just gonna live in a bubble of self delusions

he isnt gonna read all this he is just gonna close the post

No thank you :fire::pray::punch:

why would he close a post about people discussing about characters

same, skittle, same.

Funny how everytime I pull this image,
You can never quite seem to find a source?
you havent won shit, there was never anything to win

okay yeah good point my memory is prob foggy

this still implies that cursebeard needed a ton of help (including from other gods) to beat prometheus, and since nothing directly states cursebeard to be able to solo prometheus i’m inclined to put prometheus above cursebeard

Neither can you? LOL
Also if you actually read the threat, I’ve fact-checked you wayy more than you have me (you havent pulled out a factual source once)

bc its not relevant to the original topic and its gone on for far too long

You do know that Prometheus didn’t fight solo either right? He had multiple unnamed gods on his side, vetex’s statement doesn’t imply prometheus > Arthur. He is literally just stating it was a war not a 1v1

take note that it was before he had 4 curses.
also i would find it hard to see a single man soloing the greek pantheon, thats why he had allies to take care of them.
also i think tech stated that prometheus was defeated because arthur used something specific but he never explained what

to be fair you posted a powerscaling list which had nothing to do with the actual topic

… an atrocious powerscaling list at that…

no wonder it went offtopic bro :sob:

it doesn’t imply arthur > prometheus either

He popped a bankai on Prometheus

It had wotan on it the whole point was to scale wotan since this post IS ABOUT WOTAN.
But somebody had to start whining

That was obviously joking, but ig you were unfortunate to be born with soft skin

Yeah, that statement doesn’t imply Arthur could solo Prometheus without curses.

But this specific statement does imply that Arthur (with curses) > Prometheus

And unless vetex has undiagnosed dementia, Prometheus probablyyyyyy isn’t stronger

Also I think wotan is really cool (staying on topic)

Yeah, but staying on topic, would he defeat a 1954 standard military (which is 1854 in his timeline)

just because it has wotan on it doesnt mean it was really on topic tho

the entire topic was thoughts about what this guy said

doesnt say anything about wotan either
it just puts wotan in the list
its not really made to compare wotan anyways, or atleast it doesnt seem like that
a better thread would’ve been that one with ‘‘favorite to least favorite and strongest to weakest curse users’’ whatever it was called

interesting…
still, it’s nothing concrete

and since promtheus

• is a god
  • can create curses
  • created the grand fire curses, which the promethean flame curse alone was enough to make the user rival cursebeard

i still think he’s stronger