This wotan dude

nuh uh

yeah i was stumped on this screenshot, but Tech uses “could”, not “won’t” so :person_shrugging:

really just determined on information we dont have yet

the could is probably just can in the past tense because he’s dead

Once again not reading man, how about you scroll up and read my list dumbass? Instead of rage posting the instant you see a name that isn’t Morock in #1

Now you are just making up shit I never said? I said he FOUGHT not that he was SOLO

I don’t think so, if that was the case Tech would’ve used “Could’ve”

The canonicity of the above is very debatable, but it does not align with current Lore. + It’s not from Vetex directly and its pre WoM-AO so it’s not majorly grounds for an entire argument. (in reference to the screenshot)

we were all talking about morrock in reference to my thread, not yours so maybe you should read :person_shrugging:

chosen by god and the universe and still ended up failing, how could one possibly be so mid

they mean the same thing

Curse users don’t actually die to sea water, Morrock just made that up in his last moments to hide the fact that he couldn’t swim

2 Likes

Im a massive fan of the idea that Prometheus chose Morrock directly, but with the current guaranteed lore it just doesnt add up :sob:

“Could” and “Could’ve” been different things in this context
Could → talking about it as if Morrock was still alive
Could’ve → talking about it as if Morrock was dead

(oh and “wouldn’t” wasn’t used so er yea could be interpreted anyway until its hardline backed) (either that or im illiterate)

don’t these still result in the same answer though?

“if he was alive, he could use it without going insane”
“before he died, he could’ve used it without going insane”

either way it means he could use it without going insane

mb im tripping, i meant to say “couldn’t”
but regardless i dont feel like arguing about grammar because thats not as fun as being on that morock glazing grind

void this i misread it, yea you’re right

Uhhh, about that image, first of all, thats in the 2018 era. Where Im pretty sure everything from that is incredibly likely to be retconned. Theres the same statement stated later in the old Lore Encyclopedia, but…

The lore doc update confirmed that the Curses had to be found. This was written by Vetex himself, and just so you know, anything that Vetex says overwrites what Tech says if they contradict as Vetex is still the main writer. So yeah…

@SkittleSnakes1

10 Likes

Morock is cool but he did accidentally kill himself in the middle of a fight. As long as you can survive for long enough against him while fighting on a ship you win, and evidently the time you have to survive for really isn’t that long.

Okay Morrock aside this post does help the case that Warren isn’t a fraud since Wotan is so strong. Some people were saying Warren was a fraud cause Wotan was on his level with just the wood curse.

I do wonder if Wotan is actually a super curse user which is why he’s so strong, it’s just that the wood curse is the only one people are aware he has. That would be kinda neat.

1. Cursebeard
    Has been confirmed multiple times by vetex to be the strongest man who ever lived, it has even been said pk is weaker than cursebeard as well

2. Morock
    Only character confirmed by tech to be even be able to kill cursebeard

3. Prime Theos

4. PK

5. Fraudza (fuck this guy)

6. I don’t care about the rest of them

He absorbed Cursebeard’s Curses after he killed him, that makes prime Durza even stronger
Same to the PK for defeating prime Durza

That was 3 months ago, this is more recent

Just because some folks claimed he was more powerful than Arthur doesnt mean he actually was tho. Rumors be like that, they can exaggerate. But that does mean they were close at least.

‘Claimed’
Joe schmoe 54 wouldn’t know how strong King Arthur really is