This wotan dude

probably not, cursebeard had 4 curses, infinite energy, and 2 direct counters to his main weakness, as well as immortality

Never stated in the Lore doc. Infact it kinda goes against it

1. Magic energy is needed to live. So absorbing curses means death, but cursebeard narrated his entire sob story of how his crew was destroyed to the peacekeeper AFTER he was defeated by zeus

2. Tech also says that Zeus vaporised Cursebeard’s body (likely after he finished his narration) so unless durza used quicksteal before Zeus literally nuked him, yeah it’s not happening

Bro its Durza, of course he would he is insanely power hungry

fake and fraudulent,
chad Morock:
→ Get the Promethean Fire Curse
→ Imbue yo sword with so much energy that it’s still burning after a century
->Destroy the Seven Sea’s largest fleet. (Golden Armada)
->Have a child and abandon that shit
→ Child still tries to revive father

morock solos

Mfs when every magic user can do this:

not canon

Durza destroyed the surface of the Earth, TBH this isn’t nearly as impressive

where tf is fraudbeard’s legendary magic weapon huh.??
:cat: morock solos :cat:

Angel may or may not be canon but in our hearts she is.

Durza lost to some random city guard, Morock would never

and still managed to make his ORIGINAL TARGET FUCKING SURVIVE

Lza
Fraudcheron
Lcheron
Durza is a fucking FRAUD bro

Except it’s kinda never stated that he did so, and even if he absorbed Arthur’s curses, nothing vetex said is disproven. Arthur would still be way stronger than him

If Arthur is vastly more powerful than the peacekeeper who defeated Durza and Zeus (and also beat Hades because remember, this is absorption curse PK), then in a one on one, Durza would get destroyed

Oh and the situation in which Morock lost was entirely situationally based to be stacked against him. The Shockwave curse at sea has the capability of killing literally ever other curse user besides Cursebeard.

Destroying a ship then blasting someone into the sea with sound waves is very much capable of happening to every single curse user we’ve ever seen (besides Cursebeard)

(oh and excluding any experimental curses before someone tries to fact-check me on that)

look at all their feats
Durza: Destroyed the surface of the Earth, shattered every continent, and threw a large chunk of the Earth into space
Cursebeard: Led an army that overthrew the gods, probably the strongest human
Theos: Strongest non curse user to ever live, power comparible to Cursebeard. Survived Durza’s attack largely unscathed when he was the nearest person to the blast. Killed the undead king of the gods SOLO
Morock: Started destroying some fleet? couldnt even finish the job, died trying, L bozo

Durza - An absolute fraud as mentioned above.

Cursebeard - The stupidest person on the planet. Casually let Durza get strong, then got surprised that when the war actually begun, he was struggling.

Theos - Competent and definitely strong, nothing I can’t really say other than the lack of a curse let Durza ultimately do a second big boom.

Morock - Crippled the STRONGEST naval organization we’ve ever seen. The AG is implied to have (or at some point previously) operated in the Old Sea. They had invented electricity and the largest military ships seen yet. Yet you’re here, calling it “some fleet.” It’s THE fleet of all time.

Infact he didn’t just cripple the AG. He literally is the reason everything in the Seven Seas happened. The AG from what we saw never recovered navally, and that’s surprising seeing they still during the time of AA would beat the shit out of the Gravy.

(Can’t forget to mention, Argestes, the guy able to throw tornadoes able and decimate ships has PTSD from Morock.)

Bro boats mean nothing in the curse user game, conventional weapons dont even hurt them lol, all I hear is he killed fodder, and litterly anyone on the list could do that with low effort

Stop quoting the webcomic man, its not canon

Even going back to the original topic, Wotan’s fleet is probably even stronger given that he is a living ship factory.

Totally pulled a prometheus

Oh and the pyrrhic victory at the Bermuda Locket allowed a whole age of piracy in the Seven Seas. Tringo? Rupin? The One-Shot Pirates? They all thank the GOAT, Morock for doing this

Just realized how ironic it is that Cursebeard, the guy who got strong from an oversight from Prometheus, died from an oversight of not noticing Durza :rofl:

wotans not even that strong dude
as you said…

if you try to bring ur rankings into this
COME ON dude
you made PEACEKEEPER top on your list
Durza wasnt even said to have all of Cursebeards curses :sob:

ur actually tweaking rn

unironically i actually agree with Skittles despite him dickriding Morock (to be fair i do that with Rupin too so not that different)

morock is LITERALLY the gold roger of arcane odyssey
sorry :person_shrugging:

They absolutely do. Not everybody in the Arcane World has curses, and even against Curses a ship full off magic users, the one conventional (or conventional to the Arcane World) attack that can fuck up even curse users.

Whilst electricity may be a webcomic exclusive, the Largest military ships isn’t.

Wotan isn’t touching the strongest organisation (or the former strongest) any time soon :sob: He’s getting jumped by the strongest magic users known to man, then thrown into the ocean via sound waves. :skull:

thereforeee i agree with you
I MEAN COME ON
dude just really indirectly said wotan is carried