This wotan dude

Btw Durza received power from Daddy Hades, an actual god. Even with godly support, he is still curbstomped by every single competent curse and magic user.

taken from lore doc:

Im simply spreading the truth of the King of Pirates.

i thought that was cursebeard or something

2 Likes

OHH

okay so that was retconned and changed into that

mbbbbbb

you might be talking about whatever happened in the old sea that wiped out a lot of the population

(never explained, here’s to hoping it’s brought up at some point in time)

no i was talking about when vetex said landon and the AG got vaporized by Chaos after durzas death

the pic u sent is from the renewed lore doc so im guessing that was retconned and turned into durza kamikaze

when was that mentioned at all? this part aside from durza’s name is relatively unchanged for as long as i could remember (i think back in the WoM era)

it was on a reply on the forums
i did a bit of
digging

Cursebeard was still alive for enough time to tell the peacekeeper what happened, so thats not the case

Very likely that he’s just glazing.
He’s only a moderator, i doubt he actually has access to reliable info about how strong Wotan actually is.

The only “Dragons” left are their mutated husks

He is explicitly written as the exception, with him being the STRONGEST natural mage to ever live.

Do you think Vetex writes stuff without reason? Their power is very obviously comparible, and a fight between Cursebeard and prime Theos would be a very even fight, thought cursebeard is more likely to win. Morock “might” be able to beat Theos, but my bet is still on Theos since he can use his fire to regenerate.
Aside from Freedrock and the two mentioned above, everyone else on the list gets fodderized by prime Theos

Morock got all of his from “daddy” Prometheus

This is cool and all but when we get to fight Wotan can we take his clothes like every boss besides Iris and Shura?

Would wotan wear the wood armor from minecraft?

valencia is. debatable i aint gonna lie

WOTAN ARMOR SET LEAKED :fire: :exclamation: (GONE WRONG)

Yes. I 100,000% do. Like that one time when he said Y1 = 100 AD.
Y1 is when Prometheus would have given us fire. That implies the Roman Empire was made in a world without the first ever invention of mankind.

Morock, WOULD beat Theos. Unlike the 4th rate Durza, Morock can actually… fight?

Prime theos can fight too

morock landing a trickshot on durza live:

yo i have a question
how do you uh

how’d u get ur title to be ‘‘Morrock Supporter #1’’ like
how do you do that :sob: