Those who have been ganked by suncry, what is your opinion on them

suncry’s fine, i think my resentment towards ganking/rking is just for guilds in general

they are the best guild
they are god among men
only retards hate them
if suncry was a women they would be hot

1 Like

they muted me for 10 years for saying eclipse world of magic like 7 times

HA LMAO. gonna guess achen?

ganking’s just annoying overall but that dont mean the guild is bad

suncry isnt bad at all, I think of them as players who keep WoM alive for the time being, but there’s always those group of guys who are just most terrible people. Suncry is like split into 3 people:
-the cool kids who are cool
-the pvp enjoyers who are still fairly cool
-the men that came from the deepest pits of Hades that are out for blood and gank even though they know its not going to do anything.

I mean, I’m technically not wrong, right??

suncry is inactive

nothing really wrong with this, I mean unless they spam ez ez ez ez ez ez its just pvp at the end of the day.

75% of the time theyre silent warriors, 25% of the time they can be like that lol

but again, no hate, its just my opinion that ganking for fun is kinda uncool

actually you’d be surprised how little people do that, its only a handful of the eclipse people. And most of the time they’re just joking.

it’s actually really fun lol. specially when you gank toxic kids, epic reactions

1 Like

ok this i can agree with lmao

ecxeees deeee

”I GOT GANKED BY SUNCRY I FUCKING HATE THEM”

dont care but im going to call them pedo for no good reason :troller:

why

I got ganked like 3 times and I’ve never joined a guild in my life
That was several months prior to now but sheesh they gotta chill.

I’m literally in a RP server and have my own writing series. How more do I need to chill?

dnc (do not care)

yes Rayhan they specifically meant you and to answer your question. The only way to become a chill suncry is not to be suncry

Too Ez

I don’t hate them, but I don’t care too much about who/which guild ganks me :/