Thoughts on 1.16 balance doc?

people dont always have to follow meta, misinput
i’ve seen people run obscure builds with not normally used stat allocation and win against metamancers

Bro doesnt even elaborate on ovetuned guhhhhhh

I thought torch would be the ONE decent person out of the whole b team to give actual good explanations as to why they do things.

Ambiguity is the politicians weapon of choice…

1 Like

It’s not a nerf, it’s effeciency will stay the exact same (EP), it’s a redistribution of it’s stats to make wearing a full sunken set gives alot of substats for free.

They’re actually currently less effecient, and weapon enchants have nothing to do with this

fym, substats have been becoming more and more broken every patch since v1,13

man this sunken stat change is dookie asf

Yeah, by a whopping 1 substat.

Hate the Sunken Change but honestly based nerfing exotic scrolls (are normal ones nerfed too tho, or uhhh)

why can they not stop trying to nerf sunken substats… or T2 scrolls… i do get why, but still

I’ve had wins and loses that were from a 1 frame difference

oh no!!! I can’t have ridiculous lvl of substats for free anymore!!! What ever am I going to do?

That might happen, but such niche scenarios don’t warrant them being better than any other scroll (if change goes ahead)

‘Landing clean shots’, bro how the fuck did they get past the first interview?

1 Like

I doubt they’ll really be used anyways, they’ll be barely more effecient and no one runs intensity, so Charged is probably not gonna be used, and frankly, barely anyone runs agility anymore.

Charged is most likely irrelevant until the rework, but we might see a hasty meta

I really doubt that, you’d be forced to run speed and agility togheter for +10 EP or so, and frankly I’m not going to use agility, I’ll stay pure speed

Screenshot_16
Screenshot_23
ridiculous? comparing the difference of sunken warrior and cerynx in projectile speed/start up is like 4.5%

its a small bonus warranted for a ludicrously rare item

1 Like

firstly the formula isnt linear, secondly due to startup reduction being a flate -% reduction, it takes the shape of 1/1-x with x being startup reduction, with 50% you have 2x less startup, with 75% 4x less so that difference is actually way bigger than you think.
On top of that Sunken Warrior has more defence, and it’s not a nerf to it, again, it’s it stats being redestributed

ok then nerf startup and then the difference between the two armor sets becomes nothing more than a small bonus