Thoughts on Arcane Reborn compared to AO

well its accessory has 500 defense

arcane odyssey is gonna fucking rail deepwoken so hard let’s be real

deepwoken is eh I guess but I mean from the leaks we’ve seen from AO, this might be one of the greatest games simply ever created on the platform

only things like eat sand simulator can contest against it

theyre 2 high quality games from different genres and the only systems they both jave work drastically differently in both, theu arent comparable dont start this argument for the 28374372th time

11 Likes

sums up my argument fairly well

sandal i swear bro.
DO NOT skeleton Meme Generator - Imgflip

1 Like

ao isnt even out yet so i’d rather review ar just based on its own merits and nothing else

that being said; arcane reborn is not fun

1 Like

unlike everyone in this god forsaken thread, i dont think ar will die
it has a playerbase of active players that will keep the game alive. (these are your 1000 hour 2 lw weapon kids)
game will lose its popularity with the casual audience like it did before 1.1, just due to it being too much of a sweatfest late game. ao will get those players (most were wom players anyways)
doesnt help when the devs are too busy sweating pvp rather than fixing bugs (my god please do not wipe me when i run dungeon)

i suspect theyre somewhat similar, but they do have their big differences. i think this just comes down to ar magic casting just feeling dramatically slower than what ao will be, and grinding being much worse
again, these are assumptions, im not a tester for either of these games

2 Likes

I thought you were a tester for AO. guess not.

arcane reborn is definitely going to die

or at the very least become some weird niche closed off community with way too much gatekeeping

it won’t die. just all the new players will move to AO.
Old players will stay with AR

like I said, at the very least become some weird heavily gatekeeped community

it’s in a way already like that and it’s probably gonna get worse when AO comes

Yes. The OG’s want to stay true to AA by playing AR which wasn’t made by vetex instead of playing AO which is made by vetex.

5 Likes

pfft lol

Allow me to show you ar late 1.0 but pre 1.1

speak english

1 Like

Learn english

become english

The time period where 1.1 release date was confirmed but not out yet so the game only had 60 players

nawhh

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.