Thoughts on casual players?

casually whistling and mopping up ashes and excrement from the floors as if nothing happened

1 Like

My only concern with that is that deckhands can’t be renown related if that’s the case. I’m of the opinion that deckhands cannot, under any circumstances, be pvp locked. If you’re locking out an entire system to being a tryhard, that’s an issue.

as someone who doesnt do a lot of pvp and currently sitting at like 340k, what i’d recommend is just switching servers until you find one w/o a lot of high bounty players
i dont really have a lot of issues with avoiding hunters but i’m probably just lucky idk

that’s not my only complaint, because i’ve had occasions where as soon as I spawn in I get ganked without the ability to fight back

1 Like

Nothing happened between 10 PM to 11:30 AM, July 3rd 2023, CST on in this topic. Understood?

Understood. I’m just cleaning a random potion accident. Totally nothing else.

2 Likes

As someone who currently has to kill his rival 700+ times to max out his deckhands, Vetex please rework deckhands . . .

2 Likes

honestly what I feel like is though if you have a higher rep above 400k I don’t even think anyone wants to fight you. Since if you see a high fame person you get the idea their good so you won’t attack them. Honestly to me I check three things when it comes to that. Their Clan, Cooking/Brewing/Jewel Crafting Experience, and Hours. If they’re in a good clan with high infamy and they have a good percent that’s a check. If they have all perfect on all 3 that’s an instant check. If they have over 100 hours that’s a check. If they all have these check’s there is a 90% chance that they’re a PvP god.

the thing is that you can generally tell a person’s skill level by looking at their player kills

check off hours (200+) and near perfect in all crafting stats (perfect, perfect, excellent)
i made my own clan which i’m currently getting infamy for because clan bank (i have too many galleons send help)
I don’t usually base it off that though. I usually look at their player kills statistic

pristine having an amazing opinion moment (common w)

Oh yeah I forgot about that. If they are above 500 it’s a no go.

yeah im at like
18, in 200 hours.
send help, i need to get better at pvp i feel like mage is a bad class

There’s also a factor of Munera Kills vs Gank Kills, while they may be a god in Munera, ganking is a whole different story with a different type of pvp skill (if we want to call it that) required

1 Like

And since you can’t tell between ganks and munera, yeah…

You don’t wanna know dude it got bad quick :skull: a dude wound up getting banned for a week I’m pretty sure at the end of it all.

1 Like

key needs to take a break damn.

tbh I hope to someday make a simple, civil post and have it devolve into new copypastas for oofderp to use twice then forget

I accidentally detonated a man by quoting a guy from 2 years ago.
not what I expected to happen.

Something just snapped, something inside of him, he didn’t care anymore, he didn’t care about being the best pvper, he didn’t care about becoming a top player, he just wanted to ARGUE.

Anyways just some standard pvp toxicity and key was apart of it