Thoughts on fighting styles mastery system?

just dodge parry roll bro

Yeah, the only reason youā€™d want to switch a base fighting style is to try a new one out. At max level I doubt people would do it often seeing as how it would clear all skills on the fighting style youā€™re forgetting (including lost techniques)

then just donā€™t punch the air and play the game normally instead :fr:

4 Likes

oh wow an argument on the forums that actually got resolved you dont see that often

i mean when you argue against a figure of higher power in a community you are usually more quick to want to end the arguement :man_with_gua_pi_mao:

tell that to 99% of people who kept arguing anyway

man why didnā€™t the stuff in reminderā€™s for ao go to here, this topic was literally created for the sole purpose of this new system right when the update was posted in reminders

what went wrong ;-;

quite simple people saw the changes and instantly went down to complain instead of reading anything else

tbh i think itā€™s really neat
it seems cool to watch your fighting style evolve and do even cooler attacks

I know youre probably joking but thats just straight up a bad system. It would just make AO generic and bad

Thatā€™s the joke

1 Like

thank you i was about to say that

these replies aged poorly

8 Likes

this was before derp bitched about it not requiring you to deal damage to enemies so you couldā€™ve just set up an autoclicker and be max mastery in the morning

lol

mastery system bad
progressionā€™s slow already we donā€™t have to make it slower

it seems to be ok now that the rate has been buffed by 5x. iā€™ve been using iron leg consistently and iā€™m at apprentice right now, itā€™s been like a few hours iā€™ve been playing with it, which i suppose isnā€™t too long.

Honestly, I got iron legs and just played the game and suddenly was master, had elius to fight right after getting it and it wasnā€™t so bad.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.