Three types of replies

This is based on a comment I found while browsing the ao wiki out of boredom.

Read from right to left ples (because manga format)

93 Likes

fort talos is the best answer unironically lol

16 Likes

I would legit pay all my galleons for an AO manga

3 Likes

The webtoon is the closest we’ll ever get since vetex will be doing novels instead of anything visual I think

legit fr lol fort talos moment

damn i didnt think about the 20 shot idea

when the joke art genuinely teaches you something :fr:

1 Like

Those panels are amazing

1 Like

I will pay you 2000 galleons if you make manga about war between church of Iris and normal people

Someone else could theoretically make one right?

Actually now that I think about it technically there are other AO/AA related webcomics on webtoon

There’s the most popular webtoon which has made it’s own version of how the story goes, other than that I doubt a manga will be made because an entire webtoon that has gone on for this long is already lucky enough

Omg the way u draw those three are so amazing :+1::sparkles::sparkles:

1 Like

Show lore of this game to Japaneese people and they will make manga and anime about it just like with Harry Potter

Arcane Odyssey peak player count was 85k, Hogwarts Legacy was 880k.

Extremely small popularity difference fr fr, everybody gonna make visual novels on AO

1 Like

Just a 1:10 diffrence

Lmao this is quite a good panel, very nice style, and accurate to the characters I feel. I hope you continue with these

2 Likes

Pls do not tempt me, I have the traditional drawing skills but not digital :sob:

1 Like

Fort Talos murderer here can confirm :+1:

fully relatable conversation matching each character’s personality especially Iris being bad-tempered lol. I like it

1 Like

do it!!!1!1!1!!!1