Tier 2 of Fighting Styles

I didn’t know horses can 1 shot trees

1 Like

Basic Combat → Advanced Combat

1 Like

It’d be goated if, instead of having those cumbersome boxing gloves on, Boxing V2 would have these cool and sleek muay thai hand wraps

3 Likes

We don’t even know if horses exist on AO :sob:

they have seahorses at least

1 Like

I’ll take me being hotter anyday

1 Like

Advanced Fist is like High Tier Human

cool art tbh

also one punch man in ao when

16 Likes

I always wanted to suggest Muay Thai whenever someone does these “Fighting Style” topics but I honestly felt like Muay Thai wouldn’t fit the game too well. Sure, we have the Ryujin Dynasty (according to the AO wiki, the Samurai Set mentions of a feudal Japan-esque kingdom), but Muay Thai originates from Thailand, a Southeast Asian country, and Southeast Asian culture feels lot more different than East Asian culture (I could be wrong though, coming from a Filipino).

Sorry for the third reply but speaking of Thermo Fist, it initially got me thinking of Wing Chun for some reason (which is why I mentioned Kung Lao since in MK11, he fights using Wing Chun), it also got me thinking of Jax, who’s also from Mortal Kombat and his new ability in MK11 is the ability to heat up his bionic arms with every punch (like Thermo Fist). So Thermo Fist is just flaming hot Wing Chun, at least from what I can see.

you and tobi are probably the greatest artists
(sorry wmdrayal)

Honestly if this becomes a thing, im picking sailor fist just for the flask

Gara looks stupid enough with a gourd behind his back. I’d rather not have that when i use sailor too lol.

1 Like

The vampire lol

1 Like

That iron leg pose remind me of something

1 Like

Tier 3 Thermo Fist

Become Genos From OPM

1 Like

FINALLY, someone who got the references
:clap: :clap: :clap:

Looks dope! Iron Leg goes crazy!

1 Like