Today's the day

Can you believe it guys? Realisticbanana unsuspended, it’s today. Realisticbanana is getting unsuspended today! Woohoo! I am so happy about this information. Realisticbanana! Unsuspended today, oh wow. Can you believe it? Realisticbanana! today! It got here so fast! Realisticbanana! Getting unsuspended today!

I’m sure that a lot of people know who @realisticbanana is, and those who don’t have probably joined the forums in the time he was suspended. He was supposed to be permanently suspended, but the community interfered. Unlike some other bans, banana did manage to get his suspension shortened (shortened from eternity, that is :skull_and_crossbones: )

I was gone during the whole “maria incident” that caused him to get suspended in the first place but I have been told what happened by other people.

He was quite a memorable forumer so I’d like to hear your thoughts on the fact that his suspension is about to end.

It’s been like 3 months I think since his last post was on november 6

5 Likes

:eyes: We shall watch with great interest

he comes…

wow guys, just 4 days away!
can you believe it?
the return of satan!
only 4 days away

The rapture, just 4 days away…

If he immediately gets suspended again like last time it would be a little disappointing

3 Likes

we need that back to back again it’d be funny

I keep seeing that guy getting mentioned yet i cant find information on his suspension

Don’t worry I had a talk with him

9 Likes

I will update this tomorrow to say 3 days

Epic forum qoutables is going to be in banana’s domain once again

1 Like

The resurrection of a legend, looks like there’s more than one Lazarus Curse User in the world.
No matter how many times you beat him up, he always has a high chance to return, with increased strength (I wonder if he drank Touhou Project’s Hourai Elixir)

the (how many times has he been suspended) coming of one fucking guy

Is that GYATTisticbanana?
It’s over.

More evidence against Flare

I’m gonna escape these allegations lit boy.
You’re not gonna stop me with those flithy hands

I will

Greetings.
Would anyone here Ike to review my-

Nobody cares

2 Likes

i remember what this guy did but when was he banned again?