Today's the day

i really dont know nothing about this forumer except trolling and being mean to new forumers who are more active than others instead of just ignoring so i dont really care if bro returns or not . if he was an apparent artist on forum from what i saw then i guess well see new art

I wonder what he did in specific that was so bad he got PERMA BANNED though… context?

He was the god and saviour of being the lightning strike to mentality.

he said the low tier god famous line to a annoying mf

ah bet thats fire
anyways about the “NSFW Content” punishment what did bro do :skull:

post updated

the time draws near

a couple weeks after the :st3: ban ended

realisticbanana shall be unsealed in 3 day with my own hands…

We need someone with that one countdown image

we are 3 days away from seeing this man get instantly banned once more

imo I miss key more, but Realisticbanana was a nice guy too I guess

also no sane human being would say esc + r + enter to another user cmon

from what I remember he said the reset character irl thingy to a mediocre artist

I can relate to this image

When? Soon.

Who is key?

@NickyZ1 so he didnt say reset character to an annoying person but an artist he thought was mediocre
yeah nvm realisticbanana still sucks
actually now that i think about it annoying person or not no one should be told to reset character cause thats just awful bro

dont let bro return :fire:

Tbh that annoying person was actually getting on banana’s nerves to the point he actually broke his posture and told lit bro to reset

It’s still not okay to say it but realistic was like dreading to let it out, bro prolly had popping nerves since maria kept making fun of him or something while kept flagging his messages the point he broke :sob:

Anyways realistic is honestly a cool dude from the inside

7 Likes

banana was getting harrassed by maria in every post they replied to for a bit until they broke

Banana is my goat, inspires me to be worse every day

2 Likes

Don’t make assumptions until you hear the whole story smh