Today's the day

Bandana you can’t Fight him you’re on 6 points
Why the fuck did my phone auto capitalize fight

have you ever heard of veggietales

yes

dude ive literally done nothing to you? why you like this lol

Buddy doesn’t know :joy_cat:

for the past month or so (january-now) ive mostly been asking questions on forum tbh and trading

Just a new forumer that likes AO :man_shrugging:

You’re not escaping your past son you’ve lost your 1/1,000,000 chance.
Realisticbanana is the strongest, don’t mess with him boy.

Realistic banana is a jerk that cant get over stuff and is a nuisance for no reason. This is a forum not a divided community. and if anything dude is messing with me and i didnt even ask for that

Only new forumers won’t understand prime realisticbanana.
You’re a WEAKLING.
Realisticbanana is more than a jerk, he’s the son of lightning.

2 Likes

prime muhammed ali is banana that strong

Banana > Zydrunas Savickas.

banana VS the million magics (they teamed up to beat up pizzachef)

I wonder what I did for realistic banana to be like this lol like the period I made many stupid posts is long gone and most of my posts are like comments on good posts or trying to contribute to something

Realisticbanana you should see the fandom. There’s users like me on there but they make WAY less quality posts. an example (will be hiding the name of poster, no hate to them or anyone on fandom)

There’s users on the fandom that made 16 POSTS AT LEAST a day not long after they joined and for on the post leaderboard quickly

Just be more respectful. hell I don’t even disrespect anyone whether they are a “low quality poster” “goofy” or any “attribute” about them. instead of trashing on opticalcord I don’t cause I know how bro feels

gank lost, let us flee

The hero is back.

will i be able to understand?

okay but your gay lmao

1 Like

are you wanting to say a slur right now

Banana truly is back, also, 2137 isn’t a coincidence, we both know that.

live footage of realisticbanana trying not to say a slur