Torch Fighting Style

Was scrolling through Suggestions and saw this. What are your thoughts?

1 Like

i am a big advocate for torch combat in games. i have always said that any game that has a torch should give it a full combat moveset.
Also, you are bumping a suggestion here, kinda pushing the rules a lil.

kinda not needed as torches are meant to be tools and goes in the tools slot, though it could be used to light things on fire for an m1 action

1 Like

Its in the name of torch combat

it used to be a full 5 star until that loser meta made a legitimate rating on it ):

torch: m1 to hit, deals burning damage based on your characters level and weapon points.
anyways. no suggestions. make this post off-topic

This isnt a suggestion i just want to talk to my good friends on the forums about the cool torch suggestion from a year and a half ago :frcryin:

make it off-topic just in case

But it isnt off topic, its clearly the most on topic topic of any topic on the forums, the greatest topic among any topic, that it would be heresy, foolish infact, to consider it off the topic, when it is indeed topic itself!

1 Like

your loss. or maybe not. :man_shrugging:

It isnt a loss for me, but a loss for all the people among us who fail to understand the true nature of torches, their power and meaning to the Arcane Odyssey lore.
You gotta think man, think!
The Torch is central to the lore, you gotta understand
Why does it never go out???
Its made from Theos’ flesh•♤•:heart:¡••££,☆; sn,#**#;?..!!

its a torch… it has fire… It grants light…
What do I fail to understand again?

It never goes out, its the only fire thats always stayed lit

go under water and try to light the torch…

Egad

-_-

yes

cant be a fighting style cause its a weapon… so lets just make it a weapon eh? so it’d do 1 dmg without the fire but then you activate it and it does alot of dot but only for a short amount of time. and the arcanium could be like the breathing fire ceremony thingy

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.