Torch's M1 Attack

Torch's M1 Attack
effort 4.647058823529412 17 quality 4.777777777777778 18 reasonability 4.894736842105263 19

Details

I just played the game again for the first time in months and this idea came to me after using the torch for a while in the game, why not give torch an M1 attack?

The torch wont be considered as a sword item so of course you wont be able to upgrade them nor create skills. The damage would also be really low, let’s say about 5 damage although it can apply burn effect. The reason for this is that i’d like torches to be able to burn houses rather than only having any fire-based magic to be able to burn houses.

It’s not too complicated to add and this would be a nice thing to add for torch since someone would atleast want to use the torch to burn people and im one of those people who want to do that.

1 Like

Torch fighting style when.

16 Likes

when warlord

I want to become an arsonist, take my vote

3 Likes

I mean it could be an easy way to petrify

I don’t need this since I am going a full heat based combo, but it still sounds cool so take my vote

I need this

1 Like

Gimme gimme gimme

1 Like

Me when torch fighting style

unnececary but sure, like danny said, it would be cool if they could be used alongside fighting styles

Was planning it to be a unique feature only like let’s say allowing non fire-based magic users to atleast burn materials and if possible there’s a quest regarding burning something, torch will be something that could be used.

If it does become a fighting style, I can think of a fighting skill of using oil that’s stored in your mouth and then blowing it all out to create a breathing attack.

2 Likes

Pillager profession

Unecessary as hell, but a gorgeous easter egg nonetheless

1 Like

really EPIC suggestion

we gotta do that epic prank of burning someone’s house down, i’m siding with this :nod:

YES!
Not having to use my mana to burn stuff down would be incredibly useful and entertaining.

1 Like

the ultimate weapon

1 Like

people want to burn houses but i’m mainly into that burn effect

Idk about the burning thing since it would be currently the only thing able to apply a status effect other than bleeding without having the specific magic linked to it. I mean it’s not op or anything but it’s odd.

On the other hand, we are getting a second magic next update so it wouldn’t be like adding the only way to have reliable magic combos (other than bleeding again), but still.

aw hell yeah this is aweosme