Torch response (ft. Pie Debates)

@Misinput hi lol can you close please
this shit spamming my notis and also i didnt mean for this thread to explode

Sorry :sob:

Commenting before this closes.

I donā€™t actually have anything to add to the conversation, I just wanna pretend like I contributed.

@discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: If you cannot be silent be brilliant and thoughtful. ā€” Byron Pulsifer

Okay sure I can believe this but I have questions:

1. He said she was 18? Why is everyone still mad?
  2. Why were there messaged leaked did she do that? Did they fight over something and she wanted to take it out on him like that?
  3. I see some ppl talking abt how he said a ā€œ3 year age difference isnā€™t bad,ā€ and I mean if sheā€™s 18 and heā€™s 21, thatā€™s honestly not that bad. Itā€™s concerning but not that bad. But of theyā€™re JUST friends, itā€™s not bad AT ALL
1 Like

NO. STOP. We literally DONā€™T know when she turned 18 (unless that was stated), he quite LITERALLY CONSTANTLY states that they met when SHE was 18. Literally with all of that this whole situation should be shut down like what

daily reminder that you have free will and should take all the information about a situation in on your own and dig deeper if you need to before forming an opinion
being apart of a hivemind isnā€™t good, you should decide on your own how you feel about things, instead of parroting the general consensus :speaking_head:

5 Likes

this was about nyaskittles or whoever, not cain, the person these allegations are about

Are u talking about me specifically orā€¦:man_standing:

Wait what :japanese_ogre:

Are they literally not the same person it seems theyā€™re referred to as the same thing

no, they were definitely referred to as separate beings

no i just read the topic and thought people needed a reminder

Okay I just re looked at it, but he literally says nya was 18 when he met her

yea and this is about cain

Okay yes but he also says Cain was 18 too

I guess she was 17 when they met but overall about a 3 year age difference

It does look bad but I donā€™t know I feel like not exactly guilty, sure on the thinnest of ice but

Also

when did he say cain was 18? i mustā€™ve missed it

Iā€™m assuming you mistook nyaskittles for cain (who IS 17) but I find it hard to believe select that they were just joking around when he lied about vetex and metapoly agreeing he was innocent only for them to decide to ban him from the main server. Iā€™m sure given the chance to save his reputation heā€™d lie a second time. Ig weā€™ll have to wait to see what Cain says

Screen Shot 2024-08-24 at 1.50.36 PM

Just rewatched it all to see if he did, I guess not I misinterpret what he had said (was also confused abt the difference b/w nya and Cain)

He never mentioned she was 18 so Iā€™m assuming itā€™s at worst a 4 year difference but could be 3.5, whatever doesnā€™t really matter

I mean he provides evidence that I feel like kind of proves his innonce

Donā€™t feel like mentioning it all but he states that theyā€™re still friends, shows a screenshot b/w her brother and him, and once again, a 4 year age difference for JUST BEING FRIENDS, is NOT WEIRD. He explains how messages were out of context I feel like Iā€™m going crazy like guys heā€™s not guilty. He also said theyā€™re still friends after all thisā€¦

The ONLY thing Iā€™m confused about is how the messages got leaked and why.