Totally Accurate Arcane: Karma

The good ending. Tobiemoji_uwu

Unedited Comic:

Summary

UwU

Summary

25 Likes

Argos could’ve done a lot worse to that poor guy… Love how the immersion is totally broken by Argos breaking his stance and actually calling an ambulance with a modern phone.

1 Like

Great comic, unfortunately you didn’t draw a Halberd and as a consequence Paper Magic has lost any chance of being added

1 Like

LOL I didn’t realize his name was Argos. I like it.

1 Like

Who needs thrusting weapons when you can whoosh and slam your lance

1 Like

Freed-rock_hard Bro cut me some slack. I couldn’t have known because the only reference I had was this.

1 Like

Tobiemoji_swagger EXACTLY! Sounds totally accurate to me.

2 Likes

Should’ve brought a party with him

1 Like

Unfortunately, he doesn’t touch grass… Tobiemoji_sadness

1 Like

Can’t cut you some slack with a spear

2 Likes

Tobiemoji_no_paper

1 Like

Yeah, his name is General Argos. In the leak you posted just a few messages ago, you can see a certain sword on his back, the same one which was commissioned for the game two weeks ago or so. In the credits on the trello, you can see it’s called “Cursebane”, it’s type of sword is a “Devourer”, and it’s owned by “General Argos”.

1 Like

THE LOOOOORE!!! :poggerfish:

YO, that’s dope! I almost included it but I felt having a spear + Lance + sword would be too cluttered on Argoses body. Also, the sword was the hardest one to reference since it was so tucked away in the image I used.

Using my Detective Tobi skills, I can infer that as the name suggests, the sword is somewhat cursed (possibly sentient?) and devours something from the user, which is why Argos doesn’t look all there?

2 Likes

By the way, he doesn’t have a spear. On the boss drops page it says it’s a halberd

1 Like

Some people believe that the sword has something to do with negatively affecting Sea Curses due to it have “bane” at the end of it’s name

2 Likes

deep_fried_tobi Uh oh, I didn’t check the boss page.

Actually, I glorified his look to be more Spartan-like and the spear felt like it would fit better for a spartan. I almost traded the lance for a shield but decided to stay somewhat accurate.

2 Likes

Yeah, it lists all of his drops.

1 Like

Oh, by the way, this is the sword on his back:

1 Like

That’s a cool theory. Hopefully, it gets explained in AO because now I am invested.

3 Likes

YO! I had a feeling that was the sword when you mentioned it was commissioned but now that you confirmed it that’s pretty EPIC!

2 Likes