⚓ The Odyssey Feed ~ Some Shocking Information!

Explore More Anchors:

wheel

Created by Cryonical, edited by DocTheWarBird!

Saturday, July 16, 2022 (US)

:headphones:

Sound Magic!

Faron Woods

Composed by Toru Minegishi, Asuka Ota, and Koji Kondo

:scroll:

The Hook!

Hey, this is Cryonical. Welcome back to another anchor of The Odyssey Feed :wave:! Today in our wonderful exploration into the development of Arcane Odyssey, there’s quite a few things to cover :mariomug:. Let’s dive right into it!

What’s that? It’s the wonderful sight of some more UI functionality. The Order UI has been completed after a very long time :thinking:. He no doubt had been building it as more functionality was necessary.

What’s not a wonderful sight, though, is what i’m assuming Fort Talos will look like after it’s unsightly collapse in Part 64 of the story :eyes:. It seems after Argos is defeated, something pretty unfortunate happens to the world around us, and the castle either starts to collapse or does so fairly instantaneously :mag:.

As we can see, the next step in our storyline, being Part 65 now, is to escape the dungeons. Perhaps we were already down here, or we were imprisoned, and must escape before the walls around us turn on us in a fiery end to our crusade :face_with_raised_eyebrow:. It’s all speculation.

And now, in a shocking turn of events :zap:, Lightning has fully been revamped in record time, and all in one version as well… effects, blasts, explosions, jumps, beams, modes, variations, and all :flushed:. It looks absolutely sick! And this time, you guys get to take a look at them visuals!

Yet another set of videos posted by Vetex in development updates for us folk to overanalyze :poggers2:! This time, we can see a beautiful autumn landscape behind us, which we’ve seen a few other times in leaks. We get a look at our new revamped lightning, which is simply incredible :ok_hand:! But wait… there’s a few other things to look at.

First, we can see that Vetex’s character is extremely well-armed with a very powerful looking weapon, which is presumably the Lion’s Halberd :fire:. That crimson pole and bronze head emanate power. It’s notable that the red aura is not present on the weapon when wielded by the player, and we still don’t know what it is :face_in_clouds:.

And second…

It seems that in Part 66, we’ll be taking the fight to Ravenna itself! Soon it’ll become clear what exactly Ravenna is :nod:… Can’t wait to see some leaks on that as well!

The very last thing for today is that the “clear sky” texture has been improved! And with that, I’ll cya later :wave:!

:popcorn:

On Topic!

Arcane Overview - TGR in 2022

Posted by @Divanochi

In the TGR overview post to end all TGR overview posts, Divanochi updates us on everything that’s happened to Arcane Odyssey in 2022, and what you should be looking forward to :flushed::ok_hand:. A ton of effort was put into this, so make sure to take a look… maybe there’s some things you’ve missed. Great job, Divanochi :clap:!

:art:

Arcane Art!

Totally Accurate Arcane: Karma

Created by @Tobi

Ever-present is Tobi, who’s made a great short comic based off of the Argos leak a week or so ago… I’m sure you can see it on that second to last frame :mariomug:, only for the immersion to be broken by Argos pulling out a modern phone and calling some aid for his fallen adversary, who was humiliated in just one attack. The colors and lines are quite spectacular, so take a look :eyes:!

:pencil2:

Writing Wizardry!

The Memories of Rupin

Written by @BNTarwarn

In some refreshing variety, we move away from ADIM (Though BNT seems to be the only one loyal to the writing section right now :frcryin:) for a bit to look at a little snippet of Arcane Adventures headcanon. There’s some nice symbolism and words in this one that will light your brain with the fire that is some well-written short literature :fire:. And combined with the character and their burning downfall, it’s a sight to behold. Great writing!

:mag:

The Chart!

Last anchor’s riddle solver was @ClashMaster273! Congratulations for being the first to crack it!

The answer was… ”Alalea”!

You open the chart, and it reads…

The secret to life, the universe, and everything!

First to comment or message me with the answer will get a shoutout next anchor!

:link:

Important Links

The Odyssey Feed

The Odyssey Feed Discord Server

Arcane Odyssey Trello

The Arcane Lily

Thanks for reading!

NASA is cool!

10 Likes

W feed as always

Lets gooooo I got featured :poggers2: :poggers2:

Hmm, stumped on this. Is it magic?

1 Like

3 characters

1 Like

Gottem. :sunglasses:

1 Like

2/2 let’s go :poggers2:

1 Like

very funny title :neutral_face:
W feed tho

2 Likes

Thanks!

:troller:

That’s a Big Bang theory reference right

1 Like

No…

Nope, Big Bang theory references this book though
I forget what the book is called :fr:

1 Like

Hitchhiker’s Guide To The Galaxy

2 Likes

Oh just looked up what I was thinking of, there was an episode where one of the characters wrote “43” on a chalkboard and the other characters tried finding out what kind of special equation he had solved or something like that

1 Like

man everytime im late to this
gg

2 Likes

guessing this has already been answered, but 42!!

1 Like

Yepper.

Yummy Feed as always, nearly as good as earth’s crust

1 Like

Lightning magic looks awesome. :grinning:

1 Like

For real!

1 Like

ok now tell me where is the hitbox

1 Like

God dang am a day late

1 Like