"Toxic PvPers" yap schizothread (its intrinsic to the games design!)

so youre telling me if you got farmed at sailors lodge you wouldnt be at least a tiny little bit annoyed

i dont disagree with you, low level killers suck, but at that level you should just serverhop + you don’t really lose anything from dying in that stage of the game

bro made up a strawman and then made the shittiest response to said strawman ever known to man :skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones:

3 Likes

Honestly yeah it’d be annoying but just server hop you arent really losing anything

im losing like 20 minutes of time because of how crap my internet is, it takes so long to join, not to mention load everything in

1 Like

That is some insanely shit internet oh my god

what is bro yapping about
(bro needs better sentence cohesion, i had a seizure reading this shit)

“jUSt seRvER hOP nErDS-“

Bro, do you hear yourself? That’s like saying “the government’s enabling police corruption, so just avoid the police”. You aren’t addressing the actual issue, you’re basically just telling the victims to live with it. I dunno how you were taught, but I personally hold the belief that if something’s clearly wrong, you try and fix the actual issue.

4 Likes

just make pvp available at level 119 when people get the awakening quest, theres no point to even pvp at level 67, i’ve tried, you dont do enough dmg and you regen too fast

doubt he would change it honestly. he is very protective of the PVP threshold level (it was like that even in wom) :fr:

1 Like

holy shit bro cooked. genuinely stopped playing the game for a bit bc vetex decided to defend these brainless pvers

not to mention if they dont have full agility they are as good as dead meat bc god are they awful at this game

THE PVE IN THIS GAME IS SO IMMERSIVE
DARK SEA IS A GODSEND

1 hour
50 chests
luck iv
never go again :+1:
use the pvper method of dark seaing dipshits

normally i side with pvpers but ur a shithead

9 Likes

Yep, its ragebait
don’t feed the trolls yall

4 Likes

Still gonna internally complain :tea:

Well obviously, if you die in the dark sea then its your own fault, but if you get ganked after you have already made your way back to the sea, then you have survived the dark sea, and therefore you should get your reward. But instead, as your selling them, some random metal mage sneak attacks you, kills you in three hits ,and steal all of the stuff that you earned. Its not fair that you, who has actually put in the effort to get something, to just get killed by a ganker and have all of it stolen. The reason that people dont complain about pve is because it is an ai. And the ai is just told to stand where it is until it sees a player and then it attacks the player. People complain about pvp because of toxic pvpers who target low levels, pve player and people with less skill than them. i dont get what is so hard to understand.

2 Likes

You could argue that dying to another player is also your fault for not sailing to a less risky island like thorin’s refuge or shell island, or not being able to defend yourself, regardless of that whenever you go to the dark sea you should go with the mentality that your time and effort could result in no reward whatsoever, that’s the way it was designed

Killing a player that comes back from the dark sea also takes time and effort, it takes time because you don’t know when and from where they are going to come back, effort because they could very well be good at pvp and defeat you

yeah they took the risk, but you’re still a dick, and if you were active im the forums you’d know that people complain about pve all the time aswell

this mentality does not belong in games.
much less games like this one.

1 Like

ever heard of roguelikes?