Trade list : (if its not to accept a trade dont talk here cause i wont even read)

k sure we’ll see when i get my items

I’ve been trading for 4 months. I know what I’m talking about lmao.

Reasonable, but i’m not so into trading rn so i’m unable to relate. Apologies. :nod:

that means nothing im legit offering 3 sunken item who are a pain to get for 2 boss item who are ez to get and you call that under?

OH SHIT. MY BAD. I missread. nevermind goodbye I go to my hole of shame

anyway i wont waste my time anymore also i said dont text me if you wont accept so dont talk

apologize accepted

wait lemme try to correct some stuff because its difficult to understand what you mean

"What im offering: mino set (without axe), swift oathkeeper, bursting sunken helm, clean sunken chest, clean sunken helm and maybe a death crown

“What im looking for: powerful sunken helm, powerful exiled chest or leggings, strong oathkeeper or powerful sunken chest”

Is this correct?

edit: oh and also youre offering your 3 sunkens for 2 exiled pieces? Its a bit hard to understand what youre exactly offering and what youre exactly looking for

yeah and also i just put a list and if someone have a item i have in interest i do a offer about what i have

edit : like idk random exemple burst sunken helmet + clean sunken helmet for a powerful sunken helmet

ah like that, good to know

you might wanna edit your post a little to make that clear

Anyways on the point of trading: i have a strong oath, do you have discord so i can talk to you there?

what are you interested in my list for your strong oath ?

all of the sunkens interest me, but youre probably not gonna trade all 3 for a strong oath right?

well i wanted to trade my full mino set + swift oath for a strong cause i wanna keep the sunken for a powerfull sunken (cause i struggle in thermes of damage)

hmm, does the mino set include a vastira?

also depending on what powerful sunken youre offering for you might be underpaying a little. Say for example youre offering for a powerful sunken chestplate then your bursting sunken helm + clean sunken helm + clean sunken chest would be a slight underpay.

no vastira
and i want powerful sunken helmet at any lvl for my bursting sunken helmet (lv 90) + clean sunken helmet (lvl 70)

oof nah sorry then

if you add your clean sunken chest it would be a fair trade/small overpay
cuz currently youre underpaying

and if i enchant my clean sunken ?

depends on the enchant,

• if it becomes bursting then youre only underpaying slightly (so you could add some boss drops to make it fair)
  • if it becomes powerful then you dont need to trade
  • if it becomes hard then you can trade for a powerful sunken helm easily cuz: hard sunken helm > powerful sunken helm (in value)
  • if it becomes anything besides those 3 enchants (hard, powerful or bursting) then you would be offering less cuz all the other enchants suck (in value)

yeah so in theorie i shouldnt enchant cause i have like idk 3 chance to get the good enchant out of 7 or 8 i forgot

3/8 chance to get a good enchant ye. But if you get any other enchant then those 3 i named then you would lose value. Its a high risk high reward thing