Trade list : (if its not to accept a trade dont talk here cause i wont even read)

do you think if i put my burst sunken helmet + clean sunken chestplate with swift oathkeeper i can get a powerfull sunken chestplate ?

that should be able to get you a powerful sunken helm, but sadly not a chestplate.
Chestplates are just much more valuable than helmets since helmets have to contest with amulets, wizard hats etc

oh and their stats kinda suck compared to the competition

ok tnx

edit i just got hard sunken helmet with enchant

1 Like

just asking since hard > powerfull , does it mean if i put hard sunken helmet + clean sunken helmet and chestplate + full mino set i can get powerfull sunken helmet and powerful sunken chestplate ?

I would say no. Considering its a good enchant sunken helmet and chestplate. the chestplate adds more value into the trade which imo would be overpay

wow nice!

sadly that isnt enough for both. If you add 1 more clean sunken chest it would be enough tho

eyy I was right :swag:

1 Like

ok and if its not for a chestplate but for the legging like same offer but for helmet + leggings

i have a strong oathkeeper level 90. I would like to trade it with your lvl 70 sunken chestplate

hmm that would be a slight underpay. If you add like 2 more boss weapons that would be fair ye

if ur still looking for it i got full powerful exiled and a strong oath

This topic was automatically closed after 2 days. New replies are no longer allowed.