Trading for exiled leggings and shield

Giving exiled torso plus mino torso for leggings and 15k crowns for shield. Also trading full power set that gives +110 power stat.

didnt you read the topic? Crowns are worth nothing. also pic of the meta set?

Let me take the pic

ok i dont rlly play wom i was just comfirming

exiled torso is worth the exiled leggings alone but i don’t think anything amounts to a shield

2 Likes

also the most effective set uses a defense amulet instead of a gold item and usually at least 1 piece of the set is enchanted with hard rather than powerful

what enchants are your exiled chest and mino chest?
if theyre both clean and if youre looking for clean exiled leggings you can easily get those exiled leggings for only your clean exiled chest

but unfortunately you wont be able to get a woj (exiled shield) with that offer. Crowns are worthless and a meta set, whilst decently valuable, doesnt add much to your offer for a woj

oh yeah that’s also a factor, your stuff is worth more if it’s hard or powerful and worse if it’s anything else. if you didn’t read nuclear’s value posts, values for armors usually go:

Hard ≥ Powerful > Clean > Strong (this might be lower?) ≥ Other > Forceful

of course though this differs depending on the armor set. strong is best for minotaur, bursting is alright but still not the best for sunken, etc

2 Likes

no one cares about crowns, even large amounts of them

check this for values

Incorrect
People give common items for crowns :smiling_imp:

Clown noses in particular

you’ve just given me an idea

that you should help me farm cp Clown lowball offers?

I mean trading clown noses to people when they try and attack me but have to run :clown_face:

This topic was automatically closed after 2 days. New replies are no longer allowed.