Trading in WOM

Looking for a normal Minotaur Axe. I will offer Keen Purple Hunting Armor Enchanted (Level 80) and a Hard Vistarian Spear Enchanted (Level 70)

you will need other boss drops if you want a vastira. Unless youre trading in-game where people dont really know the values.

2 Likes

I’m going to have a seizure…

4 Likes

To put this in respectful terms, this is not a good trade at all. I don’t think anyone, even in the game itself, would accept a trade like this. The values of the items you’re trading with and the value of a Vastira when they are compared are simply too vast for it to be considered an acceptable trade.

3 Likes

The trade is no better. Offer boss drops sunken or a headless. Otherwise u just won’t get anything anytime

3 Likes

1 Like

How do you traders deal with this stuff on a constant basis? I would have had multiple aneurisms by now.

2 Likes

:man_shrugging:
rn it doesnt happen that often so maybe thats why, but in ao its gonna be a pain…

god someone please

even i fucking know as worthless as boss weapons are,

this is just somehow even more underpay

PLEASE, IN TRADING THERE IS LITTERALLY NO WAY TO MAKE A PROFIT

this trade makes me want to eat needles

For every player that extremely underpays, there is another that extremely overpays.

I’m not even a trader and this just… I’m so sorry man but no one in their right mind would give you a Rare Axe for some flimsy spear that they might not even be able to use.

ive seen you on here 3 times giving shit deals,

please look at the marketplace guide

i beg you

idk what to even say. This is probably the worst deal i have seen in years, NO CAP years. atleast the other bad deals had a boss drops now this… this is legit trash, First of all no one wants a “keen” enchanted hunting armor and no one wants a hard spear, and you are asking for a rare drop from minotaur.

3 Likes

Rereading this post, I want to do jumping jacks on a floor covered with flaming molten lego bricks, meanwhile juggling hot coals, having a heart attack, and being attacked by pythons.

2 Likes

wait did you see the trade where someone offered 5k crowns for 8 headless yet

no not yet… WAIT WHAT! LMAOOO 8 HEADLESS AND THEY GIVING 5K CROWNS LOL! NO WAY

This topic was automatically closed after 2 days. New replies are no longer allowed.