Trading ( Swift ) Sunken chest for ( Clean ) Sunken legs/helm ( Negotiable )

Cl34cc

huh? are you talking about yourself or sandal or flare? kinda confused by what u mean, cuz i was calling sandal the one with no experience in trading

did you mean the question i asked on discord or the guy i called a lowballer

im talking abt the guy in your other marketplace topic as i assumed thats who you were talking about, the person with a spongebob pfp

wich one was this?

this topic

oh yeah that i closed the trade since someone told me i should keep my seasonals because there worth dog water and theres a chance they’ll be worth alot in the future

also misinput ruined my mood to farm im gonna watch anime instead

classic bitchinput amirite :skull::skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones::skunk::skunk::skull:

dudes in a guild with a duper i had a legal obligation to find his bitchass
he was running away from a light user while using gold i found it extremely funny

he might be a duper but he’s also a good friend

roblox drama :popcorn:

yeah i ran because your pvp skills are way better than mine and gold is impossible to hit with someone that has a skill level of a pvp sweat

idk why your taking this so seriously but yeah i do have skill issue, but do i care? no.

tho i do find you extremely entertaining cause i haven’t had someone be this toxic to me for a while

btw uh out of topic any anime reccomendations

the genre’s i like are comedy, romance, action, adventure, i dislike harems tho

uhh not really i dont really watch anime that much anymore (i never really watched it a lot anyway) but i guess fire force if you havent watched it already

oh

also lets not drag on this topic too much just so it doesnt get closed

i have watched fire force already sadly great anime