Trailer discussion

so somebody on the patreon (Who isn’t a tester) already made a surmise like this?

pretty sure his armor breaks because he drops a chestplate and chainmail but weve never seen his chestplate

no

@SpectreTheFox
over plenty of discussion in patreon chat we decided it was the glass curse (auras have magic circles and ice had a different texture). no on was sure if it was the final boss or not, i i think its the curse user who helps out the final boss who ‘indirectly uses a curse.’

the blue lighting is just normal lightning, but also happens to be his healing attack.

that is lady carina

those are not equinox effects, dunno if u were joking about the ancient magics or not but uhh ya light and shadow clashes very cool idk

1 Like

i feel like its the first phase for some reason (cause maybe he thinks the player is too powerful and dons his armor)

You still haven’t explained what a shared curse is…

It is Equinox effects

not necessarily, unless vetex outright stated that equinox magic will look exactly like that

Iight and shadow clashing effect is what equinox magic is tho, it’s the repulsion of the two magics in balance to the extent of causing the reaction

that’s what he said :smiley:

ya know that thing Durza did with King Ramses? Ye, well I’m not certain if its a shared curse cause maybe only the absorption curse can do that.

in lore at least

It’s actually called an unbounded curse, which an example of is Durza giving King Ramsas II the sand curse.

unbounded curse users can go into the ocean with dying and also cannot shift into their curse element

this was basically the explanation for why you could hit Ramsas with a melee weapon

and since the boss shifts into his element, it’s clear that as he can make himself clear, he is not an unbounded curse user

oh. huh. then I got no idea what the final boss thing is

it’s just an elemental curse by the looks of it

maybe the boss goes “hehehe you’re so weak, I’m gonna use my weak as fuck magic against you instead!”

then how can we hurt him with melee attacks?

idk, skill issue lol, maybe as someone said the final boss isn’t actually the guy but the guy is helping out

huh

vetex said in qna that our character uses magic subconsciosly even if we’re not actually using magic but weapons or fighting styles

From the qna

I think that’s only after awakening.

nah