Treasure Charting Guide & Help [V1.14.8]

noㅤ

1 Like

I found mentions of charts for both islands from last month and early this month, ill look around and see if I can personally get any or find any screenshots!

1 Like

Very epic, thank you <3

Thank you for this guide, it helped me solve a legendary chart

1 Like

Arcane Odyssey Ravenna Map compass
Frostmill coordinate map
Those r the maps of Frostmill, Forest of Cerunno, Whitesummit and Ravenna with the NSEW

2 Likes

why are the frostmill and ravenna lines uneven?

1 Like

srry abt it, its a bit messy because I used them personally for my treasure hunting sessions which sat around on these lines in between

1 Like

very epic, Ill make cleaner versions later down the line <3

In regards to which islands cannot have charts, Darkpine can actually have charts, it is just not listed as an exploration task for you to complete.

1 Like

Yep ive heard of such! Currently trying to obtain a screenshot of such ^^

Ditto to the Darkpine one, while I don’t have a screenshot of it I do vaguely remember the contents:

-northern edge
-on a cliff
-overlooking the sea? i can’t remember exactly if this clause was there

The exact position was near where the 3 chests on the northern pillar are.

1 Like

Update:

got another darkpine chart

edit to not flood this thread: two treasure charts in your inventory can have the same location. in this case, one treasure gets filled out first, then the other.

these two charts led to the exact same spot, but I was confused when the second one (a legendary chart) wasn’t completed as soon as I finished the spot, so I dug again, and that counter started.

1 Like

https://myaltaccountsthis.github.io/arcaneodysseytreasure/
this might help

1 Like

ik theres already proof but i just thought i’d put the nail in the coffin, im just glad darkpine doesnt have a task after the suffering i’ve been through trying to get a palo and elm chart for 100%

1 Like

Updated a lot of the info here
Updated the entire guide to be more digestible and readable
Updated all data to be in tables - Will update the sealed chests/total final chests data, as I believe it may be innaccurate

To be added

• Gonna maybe make a video on charting for those who learn better through videos
  • Going to gather data on XP per chart - which means starting a new save file

Additional hints:

• If the chart says it is at an island, the treasure is likely located somewhere on that island.
  • If the chart says the treasure is a few paces/halfway [Direction] from the center, look in that direction relative to the center.
  • If the chart says it is on the [Direction] edge of the island, look on that edge of the island.
  • If the chart says the treasure is on a high cliff, look on a high cliff.
  • If the chart says the treasure is at sea level, look at sea level.

Hope this helps! :+1:

3 Likes

Gonna update this for the latest release soon! But…

As of version 1.14.3, treasure charts are bugged and anything above common cannot be completed, as they do not update
Common charts do not disappear from the inventory upon completion, and uncommon+ charts sadly never get updated to have the next piece of the chart.

Common charts also appear to not give xp as of V1.14, but I’m guessing it is also a bug.

This thread is officially updated!

I have decided against adding sea charts, as they are simple and different enough from treasure charting that I see no reason to. The only advice I can offer for those doing sea charts and struggling, is to invest in pistols/muskets to handle sharks, and use waterbreathing potions [seaweed + catalyst in a cauldron]

Enchantments section has been updated!