Arcane Abyss Sea, the Atlantean Infection AU

all dinos are like bigger gators

just cousins, they aren’t exactly the same thing

Tbh he did it out of revenge i dont think matthew planned to save anything

Hopefully palo town wasnt like important or anything since its bascially a deadzone now

Eh its palo town, would’ve ended up being devastated by a large tidal wave anyway

Well if a tidal wave washes away the debris and the ruins, maybe we can repurpose the island as like a survivor base or something

Chapter 3 is out, my writer opus

I wasn’t done with the writing lol, was a big mess.

Its my contiuned take on what happened to Maya, aswell as the 5 islands in northern Bronze sea.

Will post soon!

This is What if Silverthorn didn’t Abuse Iron Skin

All he has to do is to keep the peace. Look how that turn out

My fucking fish sandwich selling job was destroyed because the so called peacekeeper fucked up?

At this point it doesn’t really seem with the effort

it’d also be safer to burn the corpse entirely so no random bird accidentally drinks the blood or tries to eat it and turns into a whole ass starfish

Can’t the survivors just mass fish for narwhal horns since the bronze sea is basically the dark sea now and mass craft nova warding potions? Enough of them (talking 10 and hundreds of thousands here) might “purify” an area of the atlantean/dark sea magic polution.

theoretically, possibly?

in practice, nigh impossible.

there is one maybe two safe areas that are on the Bronze Sea that are safe to fish. One is whispering caverns which would be too shallow to get potions and the northeast corner of Pelion which has like no one in it.

it’s simple infeasible to fish deep out in the ocean where you’re going to get the stuff needed for warding supernova potions.

Thw clean water would be hard to get, Silverthorn made ironskins prior to the invasion because he would sometimes do dark sea runs himself

Do it
It would be funny
“Guys look! Im invincible!”
Your Ironskin had expired

Fr bro

Step by step guide on how to survive in the Abyss Sea, Atlantean Addition.

Use your brain - where’s my brain again?

Get hungry - e a t

Watch as Ravenna turns into ash - and then you go kill the survivors!

Learn how to climb - to get those juicy gummy worms at the top of the mountain!

Mutate - grow a brain, or multiple hearts, like an octopus

3rd party - gotta get those gummy worms

Socialize with your own kind - simply use your intelligence

End humanity - with the power of friendship and teamwork!!!

2 Likes

Link to a story I made in a rush…