Uh guys... seriously?

Continuing the discussion from Just saw this and i just thought i should put it here:

As Vetex confirmed Calvus is NOT a sea curse holder. However, what confuses me the most is HOW STRONG DOES WOTAN AND HIS CHILDREN BE? :sob: Is Vetex trying to annihilate us all in terms of strength?

Idk bro, Vetex way of cooking confused the heck out of me at some points. Or maybe Iā€™m not that smart.

Well, a person can only hold one Curse unless if they touch multiple at the same time. So Calvus looking for the Death Curse was a strong indication he didnt have one.

All he had was Curse Inheritance, since his gradfather has a Curse, so a small part of the power can be passed on through family, but theyre not the same as being a Curse User themself. (This was the power he used in second phase)

Also, another message by Vetex does kinda imply we wont be fighting Wotan (since he can kill everyone in the group, even Morden). Idk abt his sons, but either we wont be fighting them either , or we are allowed to fight them through special means (or we get whooped and its an intentional defeat)

2 Likes

And itā€™d be interesting to see how we get intentionally defeated and the character comes back to life. :fr:

Maybe not killed? Remember General Julianā€™s cutscene?

Though it true they would most likely just kill usā€¦

But yeah, either through some special conditions we are able to fight them (or just one) and win, or we wont be fighting them at all. We probs wont be fighting Wotan though.

Now is this referring to the current group or the group at the peak of their strength?

current group, unsure of group at the peak of their strength. if it is peak, then that implies that wotan is even stronger than pk since the AO protag is apparently supposed to grow stronger than pk. not completely sure though, since the lore can be complicated with these sorts of things

I have a feeling weā€™re gonna be able to fight his brothers later on but wotan prob not

hope wotan actually becomes an ally like warren but is more loud and arrogant, a counterpart mentor I suppose.

Wotan as a mentor isā€¦ an interesting take tbh

its unlikely seeing how all we know about him ( as of him ) is that hes a power-hungry tyrant, but its interesting nonetheless

if we do ally with wotan this is my theory.

one of wotans children will be a high lord, and once we find out wotan will jump them but get bodied somehow, but weaken his kid enough where we can fight them and win.

It would be such a funny and interactive dynamic where 2 mentors who do not like each other have the common goal in guiding the player, just in very different ways.

ā€œwe must approach this situation cautiouslyā€ -Warren

ā€œGET READY PLAYER! WE WILL KILL ALL OUR ENEMIES!ā€ -Wotan I assume.

1 Like

dont forget the bickering between them when they meet and know the others is also mentoring us, thatd be fun to watch lol

???

you telling me Wotan, the guy who a grand fire curse user said is too powerful for him to take down without making a great cost, is weaker than this son???

I said somehow, like assuming one of his sons is a high lord, the order could pull some sort of trick to weaken him, and it is still a curse user vs curse user.

technically, all we know is that Warren can use inferno magic, and iirc he said he couldnt take him down since it would cause a war between Azura and Keraxe.

The MC and their adoptive aggressive Viking dad

2 Likes

ā€œWotan you cant just murder every Order member we need to interogate them-ā€ - Warren
ā€œAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH DIE DIE DIEā€ - Wotan, probably

2 Likes

okay if the order is involved then ig theres a slight maybe yeah

aint no way any of his sons can do sht against him however

oh okay mb bad memory then, i thought he said something like the destruction it might cause will be too great or something

it could also be cool if depending on which mentor you listen to more, it can influence your mentality.

you follow a more calculated and cautious path? warren

you follow a more all out and fighting path? wotan

1 Like

Wotan daddy supermancy

imagine if Wotan show up and he looks like a bigger scarredā€™er stronger Mino