Underrated Random Gaem Talk

So yeah, show me some d0pe games, on Roblox, Steam or any other platform. We shal disckus.

1 Like

Library of Ruina

this game was peak actually

Rebel inc. (Especially PC version)

No further questions asked.

Peak

This game is peak but it released in 2014 so it got overshadowed by Undertale, the MC is also a drug addict. Play this game if you want to be depressed and cry. None of the other depression based RPG games hold a candle to Lisa: The Painful.

1 Like

Baldur’s Gate 3. Listen-- I know. I know its expensive, but its a game that has made me cry, laugh, invested in characters, and feel for characters I hated for so long of my first playthrough.

It’s an amazing game, try it if you can.

Bopl Battle is peak even in the free demo. The full game can only get better (my broke ass hasn’t bought it yet).

indie hidden gem hollow knight

Roblox Be a Parkour Ninja

1 Like

Katana Zero.

Soounds like the description of my fav underrated game, aka Noita HELL YEAH DYING 231742069 times to Hämis is peak gameplay.

What is it bout? I have heard about it a lot (even in the video about my glorious mission), and yet I dunno what it even is (my lazy ass didnt bother checking)

srry for no further (useless) replies but I am tired and will talk shit (most liekly)

Library of Ruina is the sequel to Lobotomy Corp, a monster-management game. You can play Ruina without knowing anything about Lobcorp but stories and characters might be less interesting if you do so ( of course, if you just want the gameplay then this isnt necessary )

Ruina itself is a deckbuilding game whose story revolves around the development of 2 characters:

• An android named Angela who was mistreated by her creator and is now hell-bent on getting her freedom, no matter the cost. She is the creator and director of the Library ( no, the library is not called Ruina )

• a “washed up grade 9 fixer” called Roland, who, according to himself, used to be a “kick-ass grade 1 specialized in infomation gathering” before making some fatal mistakes and got demoted. He somehow got teleported into the Library while on his way to buy some food ( or smt, i have bad memory )

The Library itself has 9 floors, each with a different theme and is managed by a patron librarian

Most of the time you’ll doing storyline fights, winning those will give you the guests’ books, which can be burnt to receive their cards (skills) and key pages ( containing their stats and passives ), also give you their clothes if you want to wear them

There’s also the general reception which are fights that isnt relevent to the main story but can still offer you some extra challenges and reward you with more cards and key pages

You can choose any of the 9 floors to receive/fight guests (except for a few special fights), however only Roland’s floor is opened at first while the others have certain requirements. Each floor have a total of 4 fully customizable librarians (affectionately refered to as “nuggets” by the community, dont ask me why because i dont know), or 5 including the patron librarian. Each floor has its own set of “abnomarlity cards” which are basically passives you get by doing the floor’s abnomality fights

the abnormality fights are basically the floor level up fights. Each floors usually have around 4 abno fights and 1 “Realization” which is the final one, the last two floors only have 3 fights before the realization tho iirc. Abno fights are usually more gimmicky than they are difficult… save for a few exceptions. Winning an abno fight reward you with 2-3 abno cards, fully realized a floor also let you access to its E.G.O, which are powerful attacks

Other than strengthening the floors, each abno fights also see the development of either Angela ( first 4 floors and Hokma’s ) or Roland ( middle 3 floors and Binah’s ) in their ideology and/or help them learn some valuable lessons. It also make the Library itself level up which is required for you to move further in the story ( it is not required to complete all floors realization to reach the ending however )

Overall it has an interesting gameplay and worldbuilding, banger music and a nice story about two people trying to move on from the trauma of their past… or not

1 Like

bg3 isnt underrated bro it won game of the year in like 12 categories :sob:

1 Like

The 2023 estimated amount sold was 21 million, placing it on the top 100 best selling games of all time

HIDDEN GEM MY ASS!

It is still one of the best games I’ve ever played and is not discussed enough by ANYONE I know. I will die on this hill.

Strategic deckbuilding game that takes place in a city inside a desolate world. The city is basically all of the worst qualities of the worst cities you can think of and 10x as worse. Expect corporatocracy, cannibalism, cults, and death. A lot of death.

The game requires taking advantage of the mechanics given to you to make the most dummy stupid powerful teams before the game basically filters you out with stuff getting difficult pretty quick.

Gameplay and story is cool, the music is pretty nice as well.

steam: Save 20% on First Cut: Samurai Duel on Steam

roblox: [0.22.12] Deadline - Roblox

Block Tales