Undertale/deltarune/undertale yellow boss difficulty tier list (spoilers obviously)

what do you think the ch.3 hidden boss is gonna be

holy shit this is a real book I saw in my local barneā€™s the other day:

Jevilā€™s a piece of cake once you memorize his attacks, but I understand why heā€™s so high. Honestly one of my favorite bosses in both games.

Thats literally every boss lol and same

1 Like

I can vouch for this. In my deltarune playthrough, the rouxls kaard puzzles were so incredibly difficult. The first one caught me off guard and I tried to solve it for 3 hours before rage quitting, and then I tried for another 8 hours over 3 days. I ended up having to look for a guide because I could feel smoke pouring from my ears as my brain was beginning to fry. But, little did I expect, the second puzzle was even harder and at that point I wisened up and just used a guide again. however, even with it, the guide was so complex that it felt genuinely impossible and I ended up wasting another 5 hours. I hate rouxls kaard with every fiber of my body. When I saw them as a shopkeeper in the castle, every muscle in my body tensed up and I started having a seizure, so I couldnā€™t make more progress in the story for 2 months while I recovered. I had to get my brother to buy the items for me so I didnā€™t have to see their face, and Iā€™m going through therapy. Just when I thought I was out of the rough, they had an entire puzzle bossfight. At this point, after narrowly avoiding cardiac arrest, I quit deltarune and never came back to it, and still havent finished chapter 2 to this day. Does anyone have any tips?

2 Likes

I randomly clicked houses and I got lucky lol

1 Like

Actually i take this back it applies to every boss besides zenith martlet who has the most random bullshit go attacks

1 Like

So like

what do you think

the ch.3 secret boss is gonna be

:innocent:

maybe someone trying to take away the playerā€™s freedom in exchange for their own, it could have a new soul mode similar to the purple one from undertale

It thought every secret boss is going to have a unique soul mode

Micheal

jevil doesnā€™t, but i guess they are the first so maybe the default one still counts

if each boss does get a unique soul mode then i wonder if weā€™ll get a cyan or orange one, since we didnā€™t get those in undertale

What was jevilā€™s?

Rouxls Kaard NEO :fearful:

His first attack is the sans spare

1 Like

Canā€™t possibly be harder than their block button puzzle in the castle, though

I started screaming when i saw it for so long that when i regained consciousness i was already in the mental hospital weeks later :cry:

1 Like

sobbing rn

My brain was so overloaded by the sheer amount of information on the screen from the puzzle that I also woke up in the hospital. When I saw the buttons on my ventilation machine I started screaming and they had to knock me out with medicine, but I wasnā€™t about to accept the game over. I decided to use the skills I had learned in order to push the bed in front of the door so that Rouxls Kaard couldnā€™t get to me and jumped out of the window, and I ate a star candy to survive the fall. When I was sliding down the side of the building, I had to move left and right to dodge the window sillsā€¦ This must be a new dark world, but I couldnā€™t see the fountain anywhere. When I reached my car, defeating enemies all over the strange city-like environment, I realized that there were buttons on the dashboard and passed out againā€¦ I couldnā€™t find a block to push onto them. Rouxls Kaard had won this time, but I would be back, not foiled for long.

When i woke up i explained the puzzle to the doctor and heā€™s still screaming, they thought i used the fight button so they threw syringe shaped bullets at me but i managed to narrowly avoid them and escape through the door, my soul appeared signifying that overworld bullets were coming so i ran away as fast as i could until i found a save point, from there i went to the nearest person and battled them to get some money but after winning a new enemy named ā€œpoliceā€ started chasing me so i had to avoid their attacks, luckily they were way easier than rouxls kaard so it was easy. I tried acting to end the battle but they wouldnā€™t listen so i had to use violence, people started running away signifying i started a genocide route so i decided to go to the nearest shopkeeper and steal a computer to post this

1 Like