(Unofficial) Arcane Odyssey Value List

I really think it’ll be the same as level was in wom, where you would obviously trade for the level 90 one over the level 70 one but you wouldn’t offer less for the level 70 one

Wom isnt a good comparison here cuz crowns were always relatively easy to get
Enchant scrolls will def require more effort to get than crowns in wom

galleons are far easier to stock up on though, a tester already has almost 500k

I think you missed my point

Im trying to say that your comparison isnt good bc crowns were always pretty easy to get in wom while enchants in wom were up to luck
In ao getting enchant scrolls will most likely be harder/more time consuming than getting crowns in wom
And idk what galleons have to do with this. If you can get an enchant scroll why enchant with galleons and leave your item’s enchant up to rng

I remember that Doc had 72k galleons too in the weapons v. fighting styles video too, but since testers I think can give themselves galleons, I wouldn’t consider those numbers accurate to what players can actually obtain in-game unless it’s confirmed that those galleons were obtained through playing, not delivery.

This list needs an update. sunken helms suddenly have a lot higher value being the second best accessory for defense. With only 1 amulet equippable at a time sunken helm + power amulet seems a lot more likely for a defense and power build.

Sunken helms still the worse sunken but they need some kind of increase in value from this update

1 Like

same for leggings since their stats are now 50% higher than they were before

1 Like

Yeah, it’ll probably have to be updated to buff any leggings/helmet items in addition to maybe tweaking enchantment values since we know how much disenchantments will cost now, and maybe seasonals since those have seen an unexpected uptick in value recently as well.

1 Like

yeah. both are much more valuable.

Kind of a necrobump, but I got yelled by someone in DMs about this being inaccurate, so just in case it wasn’t blatantly obvious and to avoid any new people using this thinking it’s accurate, this list is severely outdated for AO and shouldn’t be used to judge values.

2 Likes