Unreasonable Thermo fist nerf

I think that thermo was nerfed to the dust, its literally unusable now.
Its dmg was nerfed, heat gain and they even increased head drain above all that.
We have it hard on warlocks, even harder when you got a slow magic inbueded like me.
When im spamming all my skills i can barely keep up with the heat drain.
My magic isnt even that slow (explosion) and it takes me 15-30 seconds (depends on ping) to get my heat bar at full, i cant even imagine what horror slower magic inbueded warlocks experience.

Who in their right mind thinked of this bull crap.
The nerf was so unreasonable that i think that whoever came up with this nerf just doesnt like thermo.

1 Like

Donā€™t worry son, Iā€™m still one of the last surviving thermo users.
Thermo will still be the peakest of the peak in my heart

Me too

buff thermo right now

edited a bit

My Wood Fighting Savant is a lot harder to use now because without Thermo Fist, they have no synergies to work with. I like the challenge of keeping the heat up, but thereā€™s no reason to use Thermo Fist right now other than for pressuring yourself or if youā€™re that desperate for a synergy.

it aint a challange to keep the heat up at this point. I have to m1 for 20 seconds before any fight, this aint no challange this is boring game play.

trash design in other words

Mage supremacy lesgoo!! (My salutions to the thermo users post nerf)

mages will fall off trust me

or maybe no

Im mage main so i dont have bias towards thermo.
Thermo-lord was a the worst meta, and everyone hated it. If we need to kill thermo because of it. Im fine

1 Like

Warlords are so cursed for getting thermo guttedšŸ˜®ā€šŸ’Ø I was mage a week before the update and found warloc to be way more fun but the heat drain is just terrible.

good, thermo can get fucked. Literally meta since the dawn of the game and got like a tiny shot nerf :exploding_head:

I just want to get more heat on each attack atleast

youll survive thermo not being meta for at least one patch compared to every other one where it dominated

1 Like

Itā€™s crazy cuz itā€™s not that hard to meta mance I could just go back to mage, I just find warloc way more fun

Thermo wasnā€™t meta on launch, since fighting styles as a whole were really underpowered. If you mean fighting style meta and not just meta as a whole, then yeah you would be right.

Come on bro, donā€™t pre-heat. We need to stay strong :pray:

Stunlock thermo explosion metamancers and people who insisted on hitting max heat before each 1v1 were huge reasons why a lot of these nerfs happened in the first place. We only have ourselves to blame :pensive:

wait, did the balance team seriously not consider that thermo-fist users might get ambushed with low heat?