Unveil Unveil Unveil Unveil Unveil

Let’s get back on track

Yeah

Could it be that we have to get them all together in one thread?

I wonder if all of us (parts) have been in the same thread before

Maybe. But this also may have something to do with Starsfordays’s message which told us not to bring the parts together. I am truly confused this. I will be running to the store to get an avocado.

What’s weird is that all the body parts have interacted with one another before

ask him to burr gurr if he needs help

i was thinking if L1 just made a code message using our names. they could be using some sort of cypher, either having an 'x’th letter of each user, orrr having that x’th letter change by another unknown amount each time.

for example, a consistent 'x’th letter would be like: 5th letter, 5th letter, 5th letter,

and a changing 'x’th letter could be like

5th letter, 7th letter, 9th letter, 11th letter, (change by 2)

and for the names that dont have that many letters, it just recounts from the first letter. idk im probably wrong.

im still trying to figure out what the hell this is, and if we’ve done it by accident

OH WAIT THIS IS A CHECKER, EACH OF THESE TOPICS IS POSTED BY A PART.
ight so the comments themselves are crytic instructions, atleast we got the parts right

that’s a lot of names dang

So if the people are parts that means I’m a part too cause the last post is mine…

This fucking robot had that post posted way back 27 days ago and then he just edited it now so we could see it

mhm, you seem to be the legs if im correct.

Those seem to be in order, as I am the legs and I’m at the bottom.

We just need to find the mark

that’s what i’ve been thinking about.

Is it on Magius?
Chances are no considering none of this has to do with WoM.

Possibly? But I’m betting it’s on the forums, he can post stuff without anyone seeing it so this has been planned for a long time.

How did you find these

Oh okay, it could be in WoM lemme pull up the map