Unwanted Interference (Among Us X WoM) [Part 3]

[Part 3]
Unwanted Interference

Previous Part:

So, that must be the creature

While on the path to summerhold, he has overheard many of the civilian’s discussion. While some Castlians just shouted obscenities against the Alaleans, others procured more fruitful results.
Through all their gossip and conversations, many agree that this wasn’t just a simple matter of an Alalean x Castlian conflict; there was a third party at play, one that people wasn’t even sure was human.
Some said it was a sign of heavenly retribution, or that a foul sinner returns from the underworld to cause despair. Other suggest a ancient mythological being, or a foreign creature from a distant world. All of the description of this so called “Monster” seemed to have 1 thing in particular - A creature that was covered in what seemed like bright red paint.

Well, it seemed like they definitely got that part correct.

Ignis stared at the strange creature, it resembled nothing like what anyone had ever seen, especially the strange floating hands.

They stared each other down for what seemed like an eternity, neither moving a inch, when at last the thing did something. It… spoke? If you could even call it that, it was almost like telepathy or something similar

“Leave” The Sound resonated within his own head, spoken with as much force as a hurricane.
Ignis slowly backed away.
“…Alright, I see, just no sudden actions and I-”
A Arrow lodged itself into the tree beside him, the strange creature seemed to notice this and seemed to conjure up a… vent? Whatever it is, the creature promptly jumped inside it and vanished.

A group of Castlian guards emerged from the path, someone - he reckoned their civilians must have reported a suspicious individual heading off into the forest - must have tipped them off.
What seemed to be their leader (He doubted it) pointed his blade at him.
“You are under charges of treason, and conspiring in this treacherous war” The man spat at him.
Treason? He wasn’t even Alalean, he was a skylian for god sake, though it has been years since he was exiled

Ignis was about to counter that premonition when a barrage of crystalline and earthen shards erupted from the bushes, which forced him to launch himself upwards using a magic jump spell.
Using one of his newer techniques, he forced himself to hover in the air by expelling a large portion of magic energy downwards. Well, so much for that he thought
He surveyed his surroundings, he spotted about 7 soldiers in total, not including their self-proclaimed leader. 2 Crystal users, 2 Plasma users, a Earth, a Magma and a glass. He was unable to identify what magic their group leader used, though that was soon to be clear.

On the ground, the person grinned threateningly “Heh… That will teach you scum to not to mess with us Castlians, Ill blast you back to the ages of the seven seas! ‘Frigid Eruption!’” He held both his hands up, forming a magic circle, and a large beam of ice soared at Ignis.
Oh, so that’s his magic Ignis disabled his hover magic, making him fall rapidly enough to the ground so that the beam narrowly missed him

“You seemed to have missed me” Ignis attempted to provoke him more, to see what rash decisions he may make.
“Shut your sorry ass up, jackass. All Castlians, attempt to rapid fire this fugitive”
He really doesn’t have much experience does he? Using rapid fire blasts like this
The Castlians were confused by what they heard, but they followed through anyways. Soon enough, everyone had summoned magic circles aimed at Ignis.
“You people have a knack for dramatic attacks, but ill show you all what is more effective” He laughs, awaiting the onslaught.
He started charging his mana up immensely, and focusing it all onto his body. As ashen particles were visible rising out of Ignis, their leader gave the command to fire. No sooner than he has given the command, Ignis’s attack was revealed.
“BLAZING STORM!”

A Large shockwave emanated from ignis, in which ash soon followed. The shockwaves didn’t end there, it just kept coming, and coming, and didn’t seem to recede at all. After what their general counted to be the 23rd shockwave, it finally calmed down.
When the ash has cleared a bit, all of his guards has already fallen. The More determined ones tried to fire a blast, but to no avail.

Earlier, while Ignis was surveying his assailants, he noticed that many of these so called “Soldiers” seemed to be very inexperienced, often younger adults that seek the thrill or the pay. He doubted that he would have much trouble dealing with these people. Their general, however, seemed to be a different matter indeed.

“Heh… you 20-blasters can’t stand up to the canonically impossible 25 self-explosion”
“I counted 23, and thank you for putting on a fantastic firework display, now if you would excuse me, I think its time to go. Oh look, how convenient, rain”
Ignis was drained, both physically and magically. His mana reserves are almost nil, and he is unable to charge due to the vulnerability that it would give him from a attack. Overall, not a good position to be in. Wait rain? Against a ICE user? god this day seems to really suck

Almost on cue, he felt his arms and legs enveloped in water, which then quickly froze over, Pinning him against the ground. God I swear if this is how I die…
“Who the hell are you”
“Kyrin, though I don’t suppose the name matters, does it? Heh… I guess vermin will stay vermin eh? You will die like one as well” Their Leader, Kyrin, walked closer and formed a magic circle at Ignis’s head. However, Ignis heard a different voice.
“And Egotistical Brats will stay oblivious of their idiocy”
Kyrin turned his head to the side, then down. A Large spear protruded from his chest, he looked at his attacker, to see a young Alalean woman. His eyes burned with pure hatred before he slumped over, and promptly dies. Ignis is starting wide eyed, first at Kyrin’s corpse, then to the woman.
“You can call me Elyria, I guess…”
“Huh?” Ignis is not sure what to do. He then noticed an arrow shaft jutting out of her back
It must have been a previous engagement

Her breathing was labored and pained, and she seemed on the verge of collapsing.
“Heh… I guess that guy really did have a skill issue” It was her last remark before she fell backwards onto the ground and passed out.
Prologue-

Part 4- N/A yet

3 Likes

what the fuck did i just stumble across

ok guys canonically imposter has short range vent teleport ability now

Can you tell me what tf is this

Among Us X WoM

when the imposter is sus!

woaheoah amogus

93ebffd5ddd9dcde06916859f585131282a636ab_2_409x500
you have comitted a grave sin
prepare to die