Update regarding the Suggestions category

if my prediction is correct there will be about 3 people ganging up on you saying why suggestion should’ve been closed 90% chance that the topic will be closed if the argument lasts for a day and 25% chance vetex might join and end the discussion

2 Likes

Excuse me, what happened to make an entire category shut down? I didn’t check so I have no idea, tell me if possible please.

Same suggestions posted over and over by different people, most are low effort, tons of uncivil arguments that cause mods or even Vetex to jump in and start closing the topic

1 Like

…and the suggestions always go off topic usually

sped number uno -

https://forum.arcaneodyssey.dev/t/pet-s-in-the-game/58684/46

sped number ᄅ (ultimate sped) -

https://forum.arcaneodyssey.dev/t/dont-reset-infamy/58825/57

and other unnamed speds 3,4,5,6 suggesting stuff already planned and making shitty suggestions over all

idiot number 3

bruh

Bafool number 4

When will suggestions reopen though?
I’m guessing that its when AO releases but who knows…? Not me, obviously.

I wanna know what suggestion broke the camels back that must’ve been a pretty bad suggestion.

1 Like

Could easily be because he wants to go through the suggestions, although I doubt it cause most of them are dogshit

ooga booga monkey brain

I assume it’s because people literally can’t make a relevant suggestion with the available information, they always have to base themselve off assumptions (like all the profession suggestions, the base system is unknown yet people are suggesting more of them without even knowing what they do exactly)

4 Likes

As someone who has made a profession related suggestion; I can confirm.
Without knowing the base system it’s a bit hard to make suggestions that’ll actually integrate well into the game.

2 Likes

Yeah, Suggestions have been very dry lately. Most suggestions are of things that have no base, or of things Vetex just finished. I’m pretty sure Vetex doesn’t go over the things he has already completed. Suggestions were the highlight of my day though, I liked to hear what people thought about the game. Now all I have to look forward too is the #art.

2 Likes

damn :frpensive:

Bumping this so it doesn’t close.

Guess your prediction failed aye?

no precisely because I predicted it people saw the prediction and wanted me to prove me wrong and I did say that prediction out loud to stop the argument that would ensue

What…?