Updated Clan Edit GUI

Updated Clan Edit GUI
effort 3.0 3 quality 4.0 3 reasonability 4.333333333333333 3

Please, its been 3 years, update the Clan Editing GUI.

If you’re unaware, with the current GUI, you’re:

• Unable to create new ranks or delete old ones, meaning you’re stuck with only 5 tiers of ranks
  • Unable to change the name of your Clan (you’re pretty much screwed if you had a typo)
  • Unable to change rank names (you’re pretty much screwed if you had a typo, or want to change the names of your ranks)
  • Unable to change the permissions of your ranks (for some reason, only the rank right below the Clan Owner is capable of inviting players, and only the Clan Owner themself is allowed to take galleons out of the bank. This should be changed, and allow the Clan Owner to enable or disable specific permissions to whatever rank they choose)
  • Logo (Please, I want to change my logo, the one I put in was only temporary)
  • Clan Colors

Etc, etc. The current gui lacks customization, and forces you to keep the choices you made when you first made the guild.
Maybe changes should cost a fee, or have a long cooldown, but I’d rather that than not having the option to at all

4 Likes

shouldnt be free but yeah

1 Like

you should be able to give bank perms to co owners

3 Likes

True

As a pretty big clan owner myself there are a lot of really confusing things done with the clan system. I think it makes sense that you can’t change your clan’s name, but logo, rank names, and even permissions? I hope Vetex ends up expanding upon the clan GUI so it’s actually decent.

i concur a little more qol and expansion with clan organization systems would be nice

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.