Urgently LF Real Exotic Fish [No longer available]

nice

do you remember the recipe? I could use some data to get a sense of how it’s calculated

Sure I do, I was thinking of taking a SS but I’m not sure why I didn’t, you’ll just have to trust me on it Ig

It was golden basking shark + giant sleeper shark + regular colossal squid + marjorarm herb

One of these days, I’ve got to figure out what “Fish Based Meal” counts as. It seems obvious, but I’m pretty sure I’ve had 3-fish + Marojam meal not be boosted as much as I expected.

damn, those are high duration picks. not surprised it lasts that long

Yup. One of these days I wanna make the absolute highest duration recovery 5 possible but Idk if I’ll actually go out of my way to do so.

I’m a bit mad at myself tho cuz like 5 days ago I had caught a golden eel which is (supposedly) on par with great whites and colossal squids however I forgot about it and just let it rot without cooking it, it is what it is though

tbh I prefer using Exotic Fish so that it doesn’t feel like I wasted my Sun Caroway. Rec V + Fortified 2 is really pretty cool

@Ravencliffe I could probably just test this myself but lazy, do you know if using the same fish twice or 3 times affects a meals duration? If it does then the absolute longest recovery 5 meal would be golden colossal squid/golden giant eel + giant great white + giant basking shark or anything of equal hunger + marjoram, if it doesn’t then could just use 2 or 3 of the same fish

Yea fair, I’m not really a fan of using higher tier leg fish to make fortified or agile or energizing etc meals, only with lower tiers

giant eel is dogwater. 15m 16s for golden. also I haven’t reached that far yet, but I assume fish do have diminishing returns but idk about different sizes

if you want the absolute longest, given that different sizes don’t affect duration, it’d be Golden Colossal Squid, Golden Basking Shark, Colossal Squid, Giant Basking Shark

otherwise, it’d be Golden Colossal Squid, Giant Basking Shark, Giant Sleeper Shark, Giant Great White Shark

You sure golden eel is bad? I mean I assumed a fishies hunger giving was based off its value not how visually big it is

The combos you listed seem weird if the fishes hunger is based off their value but I guess if its based off visuals it could be true?

why 2 goldens if giants give more, very confused

There’s a chart of what each fish is worth hunger-wise.

look at my database to understand. I have almost every single fish stats listed. surprised you haven’t used it as a reference yet, given how active you are here

also do you get buyers for your fishes? they look overpriced as hell to me, given some of their stats

Very interesting

I never really liked the formatting of it was honestly a big turn off for me, and I mainly only saw it in the early stages so I found it kinda useless at the time, it’s a lot more useful now with more info, I also see some fishies aren’t listed there so if I get them I’ll let u know their stats

I don’t sell fish unless you mean my other marketplace post, if so, no I didn’t get any, the pricing was quite similar to another guys pricing who supposedly sold them, don’t think either of us knew how their recovery duration worked though nor do most people (unless I’m the only one who was oblivious)

I really don’t think anyone sane would buy for that much, especially when you can just farm castaways for them. I usually go around 30%-35% of worth, rarely 40% if it’s the big 4 (squid, basking, sleeper, great white)

suggestions for improvement? I can’t change the Ingredient Stats sheet since it’s linked to a discord bot I coded

that’d be great, thanks. just PM me the fish name and the info box (don’t forget the Hunger too - some people did and it’s a arghhh moment)

shrug

I’m not really sure, it would be nice if there was some sorting to the pages or some extra seperation ex: rare-tier fish/mushrooms/uncommon fish, etc have a header and smaller section and/or its sorted in ascending/desecending order by stats or smth

That being said I am a bit of a caveman when it comes to google docs so my opinion is probably a bit shitty since I’m just not familiar with it

I’ll just send you screenshots, it’s a bit of a shame I didn’t bother telling you stuff earlier since I do cook a lot of high tier meals so uh that’s a lot of wasted data, will do from now on Ig

yeah google has a built-in filter. gotta be proficient to know it exists. can’t really do anything except point them out

1 Like

Yea this is mainly why I didn’t bother giving my opinion on the doc prior, I know I’m just not knowledgable with google’s tools

did some research and turns out there are people that do buy that high

tired

This topic was automatically closed after 2 days. New replies are no longer allowed.