V1.11 Stat Build Tier List

Snow has self synergy and can also proc freezing, which then makes it deal more damage to freezing targets. You can also proc frozen off of freezing, which makes you deal even more damage

wrong magic

can proc Frozen, snow cannot proc Freezing

1 Like

why does the bro have so many wrong pieces of information :frowning_face:

Juggernaut can get focus :skull:

i will say, i am a savant trying to get better at pvp. i made my build with plans on the future. im either A. going poison, healing, strength weapon, magic claws, Impact fist (basic combat), and an instrument, or what i am rn B. poison, light, all 3 guns, basic combat (impact fist)

the poison is for imbueing poison and doing a lot of damage in one hit while also instantly hitting enemies with attack speed and gun. light magic will have multi attacks, and im going to use poison as a leap dump or some passive lost magics or something. impact fist with poison sounds good on paper because i take damage (some items are hard enchant because i don’t want vitality i tried to be a 90/80/80 savant 90 magic) and then i unleash hell

when savant imbue becomes a thing you will want to worry about frostmetal because sailor’s fist or sunken sword with that is going to be great =)

One thing people forget about warrior is ravenna greatsword. Yes, the regular greatsword can be used by warlord and conjurer. But having a better version of the already op greatsword is awesome. For context, ravenaa greatsword skills have im pretty sure the highest clash priority in game. Meaning you can use it to block some magic spells. Very hard to dodge as well due to its aoe only being matched by a mage. greatswords are the anti mage weapon.

1 Like

i feel like it’s not exactly fair for vit builds to actually have placements on this list until spirit weapons are added

As a guy with an iron leg warlord save file I can confirm I can do an undodgeable 213 damage galeforce tornado of doom bs + bleeding every 4 seconds while the opposing savant can’t even touch me with both katanas and dual swords.

greatsword is mid tbh
greataxe E better

2 Likes

Great axe is E tier?
It’s worse than D tier?

Greataxe E has huge AOE an it’s basically free DMG, but with Greatsword you actually have to aim :scream:

Great axe is worse than Greatsword if you keep putting an E behind it.

you know what I mean

Great axe is bad?

stop replying if your just gonna make jokes
there are two weapon skills on Greataxe: Q and E

Ooooh you were referring to the skill
Alright I see your point now, that’s the tornado? Or is that an AoE?

The huge tornado… how do you not know this???

I hardly play weapons.

I did snow Warlock sailors fist

for some reason it does not instantly synergize even though it does +20% more damage is that a bug?