Valhalla Clan Is Powerful! (With their exploits lol)

even with all this bullshit, I still stand beside what I said ages ago.
I did not click on a game called “Arcane Odyssey” to not use magic.

if you thought 1000 damage mage builds was bad, just wait until you see this!!!

It would be fine if this game didn’t try to shove pvp in everyone’s face every second of every server.
if this was a pure pve game builds like this would be funny and fun to be around, but its not.

:skull:
I’ve fought against it before. Also, I figured out how to fix Magic Size:

Make it so that magic size will affect the casting speed and regular speed of an attack.

1 Like

I’ll admit some enemies are just not fun to fight against, but I like the bounty hunting aspect. However, just like in another game where bounty hunting is prominent, eventually there will be a taboo. For example:

Using a magic size build with gold, explosion, magma would probably get you clowned on eventually

Using a power build with Warrior(aka me: fake charon)

Being a warden(I’m sad to say I’ve met like 12 wardens)

when I said earlier that you’re the only bounty hunter that plays “for the fun of the hunt” I wasn’t joking.
Every single one I see has the most bullshit builds imaginable and I have long since given up on waiting to see what they’re gonna do before I leave on my comedically fast ship.

and there’s one constant to notice, its always mages, warriors, conjurors, or warlords.
never warlocks or berserkers.

I talk from experience when I say the fighting style side of builds does not pay out.

I guess it’s not that surprising. I haven’t ever been hunted, I was always the hunter. I remember I once tried bounty hunting with no gear and got 4v1 ed :skull: but it was fun. I don’t get why people would go for an easy way to win, it’s never going to make you better. What if your build is banned and your fighting in a tournament? What if your build gets nerfed?

I understand why you’d hate bounty hunters, especially if all of them are like the bastard in that video :skull:(@Charon wyd with that dude he has unavoidable attacks)

ultimate art explosions are being heavily nerfed in the next balance patch iirc, check out this thread

I’ve heard they’re busted rn, and they definitely look busted

He’s in my guild lol, and there is nothing I can do. Only got like a 30% chance of beating him and that’s me landing all my ranged attacks

Can’t imagine what it’s like fighting that guy in a guild war

He’s essential, that I can tell you for free

well, the only way I can see this stopping is by vetex closing the exploits.

bruh if key tried to gank me at like the sailors lodge the only person running would be him

The sailors lodge :skull:

Never PVP at sailors lodge it is HELL

I prefer mount orthys

Ravenna? Basically any place that doesn’t have water below its highly destructible platforms? I can win. Sailors Lodge? bro i’m outta there faster than theoritical existance fused with warm water

idk man I may be a zoner build but I play like rushdown

At the end where he died a shark attacked him

As the leader of Valhalla thank you for making me aware of this. Currently we will investigate this even further as we do not want our name tainted and our clan to be known for exploiting. For now we have decided to kick Zapper from our clan. Apologies for the issue we made and for my late response to this I’ve been busy with exams recently so I wasn’t able to properly monitor the clan.

Unreal :skull:

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.