Value list

I have seen too much bad trades right now, I thought everyone already knew the somewhat of the values and a lot of new gen traders don’t seem to get the value. So I am gonna resend this out to everyone who can hopefully learn something from this. Also 1 last thing before the list… CROWNS ARE WORTHLESS
Revised Value List Before AO
Key. > More of these crocodile mouths means the value is farther apart.
>= Means the value is very close
Notes:
Farther left it is, it’s commonly worth more despite the key.
Chestplate > Boot > Helmet
Crowns are WORTHLESS
Headless = S Sword > S Chestplate > S Boot >= S Helmet > Oathkeeper > Wo Jericho > Vastira > Exiled Armor > Minotaur Armor

Strong S Sword > Hard S Chestplate > Powerful S Chestplate >= Headless >= S Sword

Strong Oath > Heavy WoJ >= Oathkeeper >= Strong Vastira = Wo Jericho > Clean Vastira = Sturdy WoJ

Base Enchants
These are enchants that are normally the highest value when it comes to all items in the game.
Hard > Powerful > Bursting > Clean > Any Other Enchant > Forceful

Sunken Sword Strong > Clean > Swift > Hard
Sunken Armors Hard > Powerful > Bursting > Clean > Any Other Enchant > Forceful

Oathkeeper Strong > Clean > Swift > Hard
Wo Jericho Hard > Clean > Sturdy
Exiled Armors Hard > Powerful > Forceful > Clean > Any Other Enchant

Vastira Strong > Hard > Clean > Swift
Minotaur Armors Strong > Hard > Nimble > Powerful > Any Other Enchants > Forceful

By Leo EZ#0001, Xevenant#9779. End design and edits by MrNormalRubbish#1408
^ Up there is the new discord users for these people. If you want to learn more, contact Leo EZ#0001 (me). Thanks and I hope the new gen traders can learn something from this. Peace!

3 Likes

Boots worth more than helm? You tripping

its probably around the same but remember, boots only have 1 slot while helms have 3 slots and they give the same stats but helm is less rare and it has 3 slots

4 Likes

Boots have more value since they dont take up an accessory slot that could be used by better gear like amulets

bro this is just box’s list

frfr, aabraham helped a little and leo just gave me his scuffed one to completely fix

1 Like

Makes sense

how about armor values

For most armours: Hard ≥ powerful > clean > any others > forceful
Minotaur: Hard ≥ strong > nimble > powerful > clean > any others > forceful
Exiled: Hard > powerful > clean ≥ forceful > any others
Sunken armour: Hard > Powerful > bursting > clean > any others > forceful

Forceful is generally considered a good enchant on exiled armour, but honestly there’s really no demand for it so you’re better off with clean. (≥ means greater than or equal to basically just saying the value is almost the same or slightly more/less)

full forceful exiled :muscle:

Optimal pvp
trol

That was added

strong is a good bit more valuable than hard
and bursting is only slightly more valuable than clean for sunkens

other then those 2 things your list is correct

Personally I like hard better than strong, though I realize in hind sight I can’t really let my personal feelings influence it.

its a little bit cringe how heavy woj is less then oathkeeper considering oathkeeper is useless and woj is the most useful boss drop

oath not that useless IMO, every 10 points in strenght increases its damage by 5 :man_shrugging: some kinda strenght/power build would be sick with it

its only use is

I do be needing to cut my cheese, no cap

hh i gave you the base list and most of it was correct, only for some reason my brain gone nuts and thought uhhh powerful sunken chest? i think it was that was worth more than headless but other than that the rest were pretty much correct, (i will say my list was a bit scuffed ngl but most was correct)