Vetex Appreciation Post, Show Your Appreciation of Vetex!

At the time of writing this, (10/20/22, 6:30 PM EDT) it’s the eve of Vetex’s birthday were he lives (Pennsylvania, U.S.) so we will have this as a appreciation post. How it works is you reply to this topic by saying how you appreciate Vetex and why. Write it as though you are talking to Vetex (Example: I am a big fan of you.) It can be a college thesis essay or one sentence. It really doesn’t matter how long or short it is as long as you show that you appreciate him. Hopefully Vetex sees this.

8 Likes

I never played AA, so I’m not an og, and I only joined the forums a view months ago. Despite this, I am still a fan of your work. I loved playing WoM, and when I read the TGR announcement a couple years ago I was really hyped. A few months later, I started following development on the trello board. It was really fun reading through the card on the board and thinking of my build and stuff (yes I know that almost nothing is finale but it’s still fun). I recently joined the forums, and it’s been a lot of fun! None of the good stuff I just said would have been possible without YOU, so thank you for all of the work you put into the AU games. Happy birthday! :partying_face:

5 Likes

My name is keyon, when i first played arcane adventures i was like 12 although i couldn’t get passed the first boss i really enjoyed the game and i thought it was the best looking roblox game ever created of course i chose wind magic and if i were to compare to games before i would say no game gives me the nostalgia the tears of anger and joy of my first time playing arcane adventures. When i first played world of magic i played it in its beta and used ink because i wanted to feel special i remember seeing the game on my front page for like a week saw the trailer and got hyped for the revamp although the games were very different this experience is so much more unique than what you can find today. I loved wom i loved aa i cannot wait to played arcane odyssey and at times we may be drainning im so happy you had the energy to share your passion and ideas with us vetex. Please keep creating your dreams ill be there to see them through.

sorry this is horribly written i wanted to get this out

4 Likes

I never played AA too, I didn’t even know all the lore, but i started playing wom from the 7th generation on my main account and since then I’ve been following and appreciating vetex projects and the entire Arcane Lore… i ve played Adventure Story ( By VetexGames ) and Arcane Reborn ( Ik thats a unnoficial revamp of Vetex AA ) and im pretty interesting to see another vetex future projects who can be another games or not, I’m just happy and I want to leave here my thanks to Vetex for having created this universe… and lets go, waiting for Arcane Odyssey !!! :+1: :clap: :partying_face:

6 Likes

dear vetex,

ever since i saw arcane adventures being reviewed on roblox’s official channel 6 years ago, i’ve been in love with all of your games. i played all of your games from online fighting to world of magic—they were revolutionary for their time. i’ve made tons of memories on all of your games, AA in particular (i grinded the hell out of that game).
if you ever see this, just know that we as a community will play and love whatever you put out, and im sure we’ll understand if you have to delay it before release. after all, a delayed game is always better than a rushed game

• robo
6 Likes

thanks for WoM, and i never played AA

5 Likes

i never saw arcane adventures until it was broken, which was really sad. I noticed wom a few days after release, and was probably the most exited i have ever been until i heard about ao. It was my dream game come true, plus more.
I appreciate you and all you have done for us, and how you try your best on making this game.
It could be for the community, it could be because it’s your hobby. No matter what, we will always be here for you. :heart:

5 Likes

thank you vetex, for everything. even back when i was still a pre-teen, i was excited for the day arcane adventures released (i couldnt play aa beta at the time because i just spent my 15 tix-converted robux on robloxian 2.0), and it ended up being one of the best games ive ever experienced on roblox as a whole, playing it from its release to its demise. if it wasn’t for me getting attached to arcane adventures, i’d probably wouldn’t be fated to be here typing this out right now but in another community somewhere :face_holding_back_tears:. although you probably wouldnt take this for granted, i just want to appreciate how far you’ve progressed as a roblox developer and your dedication to the arcane trilogy, which stood out a lot for me. apart from that, im wishing you a happy birthday vet :birthday: (sorry if this appreciation paragraph is a bit scuffed i cant be bothered to proofread)

6 Likes

2 Likes

1 Like

dear vebex

WoM was a great game even with it’s flaws and I enjoyed it so much.

arcane odyssey has got me super hyped and you have been working very hard

here is a cookie made from pixels that you can’t eat but it has meaning sentimentally:

:cookie:

P.S: please add boobies to your game.

P.S.S: please leak crystal magic

sincerely, a stranger on the internet you barely know.

-Typicak

3 Likes

When i was going through my parent’s divorce (and some other things that probably arent appropriate to mention here) and moving constantly vetex’s games were kinda my way to disassociate with what was happening, im pretty sure without AA I wouldn’t necessarily be the same person i was today. I’m glad vetex is doing well, and I wish him a happy birthday! :birthday:

P.S.S.S:

this has truly been an arcane odyssey

Thanks for making good games :+1:

2 Likes

I am greatly inspired and grateful for your creations. You made games that were basically legendary on the platform, and you kept going even when the games you made were either broken or abandoned. And thanks for making this community a thing, without it I wouldn’t have real-life motivations to create things which is something I never got motivated to do in the first place, and also being the first community to be part of. These were the best experiences I played since the age of 8 and I still have love for these games. Thank you for making the Arcane Universe, its been quite the arcane adventure.

tl;dr: thanks

Never played AA (no og :cry:) but when I started playing WoM I was hooked on, I never heard of AO or the forums until late 2021 and I gotta say it was a great experience. Thanks for making great gams and have more motivation from your community!

1 Like

I never played AA, but as soon as I found WoM I thought “Wow this game is really good” and so every day after school I would come back and level my character, AO is looking really good, much better than the vast majority of games I have played on Roblox, and I’m really excited for it. Thanks, vetex for spending so much time making the game that you never needed to.

1 Like

Arcane adventures was truly special when i played it It was really different then most Roblox games at the time and I remember picking fire as my first magic and loving it ever since.

Fast forward to world of magic while it was flawed it had some amazing ideas going for it.
And now Arcane Odyssey is coming out soon and its looking to really a one of a kind Roblox game especially with the Roblox games we have today.(Dont get me wrong theirs some good quality games on roblox but most on the popular page are simulator/grindy games.)

So to sum it all up thank you for making the arcane universe and the games too and I can’t wait to play Arcane Odyssey when it comes out.Also have a great birthday! I hope you can spend it with your friends and family. :birthday:

1 Like

dear vetex,

Awesome!

sincerely grainys

2 Likes

(Post deleted by author)