Vetex just reached 60 completed items on the Trello today

(Mar 19)

I find this a little disconcerting. It was exactly 2 months ago when he finished the 50th item.

There is 53 items left. If he goes at the same pace he has been going, it will take ~11 months for him to finish what is on the todo list. Testers have said there is a lot that is not on the todo list yet.

He will likely complete more items per unit of time in the future. The previous 10 items included some very long tasks, such as revamping every magic. Despite Vetex saying he will release it this year, my guess for TGR is early 2022.

Yea didn’t vetex literally say
“early 2022 or end of 2021”
me happy that he does it to this day

1 Like

Blindingly bright:

so, pretty much 6-7 months of waiting
yea its gonna be worth it

i pray waiting for AO being worth it

because from the prevs and changelogs its already very interesting

1 Like

he’s procrastinating on the melee weapon revamp

can’t wait to see him reach 69 >:)

focusing on other core game features*

even after melee revamp everyone will only use melee just for their abilities anyways

1 Like

lel.

cant wait

well, good luck hitting someone that isn’t literally hugging you

Would’ve been better if he updated wom

1 Like

You mean, 2 months ago.

Still though, the last bunch of things checked off on the Trello were fairly bulky and came alongside some adjustments.

:ok_hand:

I forgot how to do subtraction. Yes, 2 months. I edited my post.

Does Vetex work on the game full time?
I’d say the rate at which he’s going is really good if he isn’t.

Considering his job is a game dev, I assume most of his time is spent developing AO.

He does but he gives himself free time since it’s his game

Oh, actually didn’t know that.
Well, it’s still a good pace considering he’s basically a solo dev and also the magnitude of the task.

I think he’s just trying to get all the boat stuff done before he moves on. maybe he just hasn’t planned what exactly the revamp will do.

I’m just waiting to see if the ultimate attack 2x size increase scales with water’s 2x underwater size boost.