Vetex, my apologies

Only thing I’m annoyed about is the basically discarding of names and maybe NPCs

HERE IM THE FUCK
—galtron–

it is already stated by vetex: AA banks were underused and takes up space in towns. clan banks exist as to fill the hole; with the functions of Nicholas’ banking system and more

we get to experience the entire story nonetheless, and items are still kept. idk why you put this in

CRY ABOUT IT. this only proves that AO will be of better quality than we first heard. games take time to upload/create

FLIGHT SPELLS WERE CREATED FOR A CONTINENT, NOT AN OPEN SEA. in what world do you think that Vetex’s reason for its removal is false?

overall your reasons are paltry without thought of the dev’s perspective. the next time you post something of the sort, please, PLEASE put thought before posting; this the internet, any wrong thing gets you clowned a hundred-fold

I concur, its happened to me

rip level get reset, at least I can feel how to fight like a sailor and not a wizard

Hi. I am sorry. You are right. It wasn’t smart to post it. My apologies

I am apologizing Vetex. I didn’t mean to say something negative.
There’s all I want to say:

Stop killing me please, I am dying from shame…

I am dying from the shame, stop please

Stop bumping the topic then :muscle: :sunglasses: :+1:

Ultra, thanks for your support.

I am bumping because I am apologizing

Well just don’t it’s getting kinda annoying seeing the topic in latest a lot and I assure you 99% of the people here don’t really give a shit, it’s ok to be embarrassed bro :+1:

Yeah don’t sweat it too much mate. I’m pretty sure most of us here have had our moments on the forums.
:eyes:
Kinda like that one time I released a suggestion a couple hours earlier in it’s writing than I should have and as such had it laughed out of #suggestions essentially : (
( for context I had already spent 4+ hours writing it at that point and wanted a bit of early criticism, plus even with the forum’s draft feature, I was concerned it might not save and all of my progress on it would’ve been lost lol. Plus I wasn’t aware at the time that your allowed to post non complete suggestions is game discussion if you wanted feedback. )
Although it’s been discontinued due to the suggestion category being down, here –

Thanks, but this time I offended Vetex for no reason, especially that I didn’t want to condemn them or something

Manslaughter with WORDS

Mans got slaughtered like the victim of a serial killer

Imagine saying “manslaughter with words” and “OBLITERATED” over what seems to amount to a 12 year old acting their age and saying some stupid shit and Vetex just correcting them. God al-fucking-mighty. This is why I maintain that like 1/2 of the people here just suck cock.

Maybe I’m just extra pissy today but I really don’t get it.

I hope I’m in the 1/2 that sucks

Already dead

Normally, if you’ve seen me jump in these argument threads before, I would leave a gargantuan essay going over each and every individual point. But uhh, that won’t be necessary this time around (never was) since everyone beat me to it and I would just be repeating what everyone else said.

So uhhh…

To prevent possible escalations and repeats, imma close this thread. Pretty much everything that needed to be said has been said.

4 Likes

Closed for reasons above.

If another mod or leader sees this as power abuse or bad judgement, feel free to override.