Vetex needs a team

I swear the amount of times vetex released a update for a long time and add a weapon with a copy of paste to other one but with a reskin is crazy
But nah y’all just go with and said is a solo developer he can’t be to stressed, but that wouldn’t happen if makes have a team that builders the map
A team that works on the boss and a team that works on animation and bugs if he had a team like that they will be less bugs than anything.
If he had a team maybe he would have time to flesh out the game and story and fix the bugs but yeah that’s why think vertex needs a team.
Cause they are so many valuable 3D artists that can help vetex but his not hiring.

And also am back

1 Like

He undeniably needs a team, but even JTN has said that Vetex is fairly stringent about the help he gets. He’s got plenty of Roblox modellers on his side (AvatarJames & JTN) which can do FANTASTIC work, but he just doesn’t utilize their help too much (James made an amazing fucking model of Argos’s halberd and it isn’t in the game like wtf man)
And then there’s Ins, who… God, Ins is amazing. He made the Dragonfire Carronades. The level of detail Ins can make because of what he knows about Blender is incredible, and it can be applied to Roblox with minimal performance hits.
Just, for whatever reason, Vetex doesn’t want their help too much. Or, as with JTN helping with Empress Nilah’s design, there was a lot that Vetex wished to have changed.

1 Like

wouldn’t be a bad idea for non-main islands (by my count cryonical has built 2, drakos arch and revamped palo town)
for story islands vetex needs to do those himself to get everything in the right places

as for the game its a passion project, he’s doing it not just for the money but because it’s supposed to be his magnum opus and the way roblox dev teams are working rn it might be a better idea for a game intended to be built a specific way to be made by one guy

as the saying goes, if you want something done right, do it yourself. vetex follows this saying very closely as he wants it done right very much

he does get help but in pretty small amount, and its (usually) not because said people helping dont have time or anything

yes I agree

he is getting more help than he used to, but he insists on doing all of the coding and main development himself. i think he just doesnt like/ want to work with other people

1 Like

relatable

any scripter after looking at vetex’ code for 10 minutes

1 Like

Added with his battling againts depression, he took this saying very seriously

True, that I saw the remodeling INS did and omg it looks good even the sea monsters look good

classic DarkMage L take
never cook again lil bro, we already been over this!

And plus it okay to have a team just help you out so you don’t overwork yourself or get burnt out I know it a passion project but look at rell seas and holy war x their both passion project but they both have a team help them out.

did INS make a sea monster model?

that was made by Tobi.

Yeah

I think ins should be in charge of every weapon model ASAP. Maybe armor too, though ins hasn’t remodeled any armor yet.

1 Like

that’s crazy

i understand the coding and building and all that, but just takes ins’ remodels PLEASE they are SO GOOD I FUCKING LOVE INS

3 Likes

Hasn’t been used in-game, from what I’ve seen.
Only the carronades have been.

He’s done capes.