Vetex PLS

@vetex pls give us an option to play in 5 person servers, OR ADD A SERVER LIST(LIKE ARCANE REBORN OR BLOX FRUITS, WE CAN CHOOSE THE SERVER REGION AND WHAT SERVER AND REGION WE EXACTLY WANT TO JOIN)

I really want to be able to join a USE server with less than 9 ppl in it and others with trash computers will too.

2 Likes

3493_dread

4 Likes

This is serious. I want the option to join or play in a small server.

Ngl, I’d like that as well.

server lists from deepwoken!??!

1 Like

Im serious.

I just want to be ablw to consistently join a server in my region to avoid intense lag. When i play AO, I get 17 fps average. Better than wom (10), but thats with 5 PERSON SERVERS IN MY REGION. PLS @vetex PLS

i aint tryna be negative here but i think spam tagging vetex isnt going to help

I only pinged him twice

Plus i think this is a good quality of life thing soo

:skull:

uhhhhhhh
I hadnt the slightest clue ;-,

POV you are key in your last moments as vetex is about to smite you:
Marikin_cat3

3 Likes

I don’t think you get the point of being able to not pick the server you go into. The real solution is vetex needs to add better matchmaking. Make sure to check what country you have set on roblox, as having it set to the wrong thing could be the cause if there is a matchmaking system in place.

Never works out well. We need a server list that has different regions and tells us how many players are in it

I got sent to a UK server and i chose US on roblox settings, it never works well

Once a UK, another an AS

how does it “never work out well” if it’s in your country it should be fine. If you genuiently can’t connect to a server in your country then your wifi is too shitty and that’s just the barrier of entry to playing the game. And you aren’t supposed to be able to join small servers whenever you want. That would be busted for the balance.

Whats wrong with a server list? I legit get 17 fps on average, with 5 person servers. I think we need server lists so others like me can actually fight back

It sends you to random servers, most of the time is USE and USW
but thats not my point, i just wanna be able to join a small server so i have better fps and ping